Halloween Horror Nights 23 Construction | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Designing The Fear just posted some construction pics on their Facebook page and someone posted construction pics on the Horrir Unearted Facebook group page. Can't post the links as I am on my phone.

Can someone explain this to me. Are they building an attraction in the queue for another ride? I am going to be there for the 1st 2 weeks in september. Will I see any of this? Will it be working? Will the parks be full of construction for halloween at this time?

Sorry for not having a clue

Can someone explain this to me. Are they building an attraction in the queue for another ride? I am going to be there for the 1st 2 weeks in september. Will I see any of this? Will it be working? Will the parks be full of construction for halloween at this time?

Sorry for not having a clue

You won't see any of it and it won't affect your time there. All the construction for HHN is in the back of the house save for closer to when the event starts.

Not from illegal locations and you have a history of sneaking backstage at Universal. We have a no nonsense policy when it comes to backstage photos.

There was nothing illegal about the photo. I held the camera over the wall just like the rest of you do at the exit of the Simpsons for the tent locations :p

There was nothing illegal about the photo. I held the camera over the wall just like the rest of you do at the exit of the Simpsons for the tent locations :p

Except they don't lift it over any walls. There's a clear view from the elevated exit. Big difference. You went over a wall where there is no view over it.