Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Construction

I was going to say, definitely looks better than any of the sets last year. The only one that I truly liked was the "Don't Open Dead Inside" doors. Or as we called them, the "Don't Dead Open Inside" doors. :lol:

The barn facade was cool too but only because of the JAWS gas pumps outside.

I absolutely agree. The doors were the only thing that actually felt right. The barn scene was fun to walk through, but aesthetically, there was nothing to it. The whole house was cramped and felt like a missed opportunity. What really disappointed me was the "facade" which you can't really call a facade. Just a non-threatening walker and some random props? Really? Nonetheless, I enjoyed walking through because in the end, I love the series. But it was certainly not worth its wait...

A photo has popped up on the unofficial HU FB page and it shows progress on the Facade for the parade building. It kinda looks like the abandoned warehouse Andrea was hunted by the governor in.

Is HU: Horror Unearthed? And if so, did the whole unofficial HU page on Facebook get taken down? It tells me I have a broken link / page doesn't exist anymore :look:

A member of the Universal PR team posted an image of inside the Walking Dead house on Twitter.

BSOKisuCQAAKQ1V.jpg

Loving everything I've seen so far from the sneak peeks :thumbs: The production this year looks really amazing! :cheers:

So are these going to be heavily detailed scarezones or just walking dead props set around the park here and there

- - - Updated - - -

The prop covered in the blue tarp is bicycle girl. You can even see the grass