Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Construction

Wait is the woodlands scarezone right next to the camp site scarezone because now basically both look as if they are 1 giant scarezone instead of 2 separate ones

Side note - Just looking over the construction photos in this thread.. I noticed something that probably always goes unnoticed to the average HHN-goer: the evolution of the fog machine.

Since I have been going (2003) it's crazy to see how it started out, with some of the fog machines in scare zones literally just sitting on top of a 55gal drum of fog juice and placed inside a small wooden box, to nowadays, where they have designed and built these self-contained units that house the fog machine, the fluid, and even fans to keep the boxes cool. It's really quite a marvel.

Sorry, the effects geek in me got out, I just had to take note. Continue on with your regularly scheduled construction~

Side note - Just looking over the construction photos in this thread.. I noticed something that probably always goes unnoticed to the average HHN-goer: the evolution of the fog machine.

Since I have been going (2003) it's crazy to see how it started out, with some of the fog machines in scare zones literally just sitting on top of a 55gal drum of fog juice and placed inside a small wooden box, to nowadays, where they have designed and built these self-contained units that house the fog machine, the fluid, and even fans to keep the boxes cool. It's really quite a marvel.

Sorry, the effects geek in me got out, I just had to take note. Continue on with your regularly scheduled construction~

So true..I think it reflects how the event has grown and changed over time as well..I love clever and functional design choices like that

Does anyone have the most recent HHN map of where the houses will be located? I know the map was speculation based on hearsay, but wanted to check it out anyway. Much appreciated.

Does anyone have the most recent HHN map of where the houses will be located? I know the map was speculation based on hearsay, but wanted to check it out anyway. Much appreciated.

HHN23Map_zps824b177a.png

(apologies for bad quality)