Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think even when Phase 2 is complete Universal will keep WWoHP London and Scotland closed during HHN until it is no longer profitable to do so. Right now they book a ridiculous amount of special events in them, especially the same time of year as haunt season. It's a lot easier to keep it contained and and keep the crowds out.

Just to play the safe card. This doesn't confirm, nor deny, that IOA will be included in this year's Halloween Horror Nights event. We have received no information or any breadcrumbs that leads to any credence that it will be a dual-park event, or that a venue change from USF is in store.

However...it's worth noting what Hate saw, so speculate away! :lol:

Will never be a fan of both parks way to much walking. The only reason to do both parks is to squeeze more people in. IOA has no real areas to do haunts and it is to narrow...
That is exactly what makes IOA awesome for scare zones..narrow and lots of hiding spots.

Just to play the safe card. This doesn't confirm, nor deny, that IOA will be included in this year's Halloween Horror Nights event. We have received no information or any breadcrumbs that leads to any credence that it will be a dual-park event, or that a venue change from USF is in store.

Still hoping for a dual-park event..imagine a battle between the two

More space means more houses...and if I remember correctly lack of houses was a complaint last year...

Cant please everyone I guess.

Well last year we did have the fewest houses in something like 6 years, it's a fairly reasonable complaint. It's why people complain when Pepsi or Coke charge the same amount for 16.9 oz that they did for 20. It should go back up to 8, one or two parks, if it doesn't, complain away.

Im lost, so HTF saw some juicy stuff for HHN?

Agreed, the streets were ten times better than the house.

My favorite HHNs has been the ones at IOA. I thought the atmosphere and how they decked out each island worked better at IOA. Plus you couldn't beat walking around a dark JP section with guys jumping out of the plants or even looking like plants and rock camo.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope just people wearing HHN gear and carrying some important stuff is all :thumbs:

Oh yeah that's right. The guys you saw walking around IOA. Now its all coming back to me :lol: Man its been a long week for me.

That was the one behind Spidey right? If so, all I remember was how light it was since it was the first house we went thru that year.

Yup that's it, the only decent house of the three used there was Demon Cantina. Maximum Carnage and the dreaded Disorientorium were sub par at best.

Yup that's it, the only decent house of the three used there was Demon Cantina. Maximum Carnage and the dreaded Disorientorium were sub par at best.

Was that the year of Psycho Scareapy also? That may have been the 2nd year at IOA. I like the set up for HHN12 better but PS was my favorite house to this day.

Was that the year of Psycho Scareapy also? That may have been the 2nd year at IOA. I like the set up for HHN12 better but PS was my favorite house to this day.

I loved Psychoscarapy! But no the year of Carnage was when JP had Evilution. The year of Disorientorium was the year of the two park event and no house was used in JP. Finally the year of Demon Cantina was the year Body Collectors was in the JP Discovery Center.