Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think I went passed it, but can someone quote the possible map from a couple pages back. On an iPhone and think I passed it. If not, what page is it on?

Couldn't find the original post, but here's a map created by Gambit of HNN (posted today):

eklz.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

Judging by these Twitter comments, it seems the Resident Evil house will be based off of the games and not the movies:

Congrats to @HorrorNights on their #Insidious maze! We have a week long reveal next week... I will say only one film property is among them.
One more film property... Original ones coming too..

The remaining film property is indeed American Werewolf in London.

I just hope they can take that old horror comedy movie and turn it into an actual house that can compare to evil dead and cabin in the woods. If you ask me at least mama would have been more relevant to this years theme compared to the American wear wolf in london movie

I certainly hope that the team is well versed in their video games this year. I've heard Silent Hill was a big miss last year.

Honestly, the house wasn't that bad as far as set design (although to be honest I never played the game)...the main problem with it was lack of scares and awkward pacing, but I'm not sure if that's related to not knowing about the game enough. In any case,I have faith that the video game house this year will be fun.

New Evil Takes Root entry:

Rules are made to be broken

On the night I followed the GPS coordinates and found the backpack, I was not alone in the woods. When I got back to my car there was another note on the windshield …which I haven’t mentioned until now, and for obvious reasons;

It set forth specific instructions with regard to opening the items in the backpack…in what order…and when.

• Do not involve the authorities.
  • Make “the curiously obsessed” aware of your thoughts and findings as you puzzle through the odd evidence.
  • Do as you’re told and the deep dark answer you seek shall elude you no more.

There was one final rule;

• Whatever you do, do not mention the rules.

Screw that, all the sniping is wearing me out…PS

Couldn't find the original post, but here's a map created by Gambit of HNN (posted today):

eklz.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

Judging by these Twitter comments, it seems the Resident Evil house will be based off of the games and not the movies:

That's a very well put together map. Looks great.

Pretty stoked that Resident Evil will be based off the games. RE2 used to scare the crap out of me when I was a kid.

Yeah because I was going to say it would be weird to have the tank in Central Park. I can easily see New York being Atlanta with all the studio buildings. Sting Alley reminds me of where Glenn lead Rick up the fire escapes to flee the Walkers that swarmed him at the tank. Just reminds me of that scene...

It's nice to know that Resident Evil will be based off of the games rather than the godawful films... but I'm not really convinced A&D will "know" the games too well based on how Silent Hill was executed last year. I imagine much of what we'll see will be derived from Japan's experience (which isn't a bad thing!)

Okay so Facebook post that only 4 more houses are being revieled... So we got 7 houses. This year is sounding less and less fun

Okay so Facebook post that only 4 more houses are being revieled... So we got 7 houses. This year is sounding less and less fun

Nah, we're going to get eight. Most are citing that as a mistake - either that, or they're saving a reveal for what once "was" the "main" reveal.

Please link us to this information.....

Join us in learning what fate has in store for you at HHN23 during ‪#‎HHNRevealWeek‬.

Next week, we’ll be revealing new info about HHN23 every midnight (ET) beginning August 12. Keep an eye out for daily hints on what’s to come…
I don't see any number of houses they will be releasing?? :bang:

He's talking about this post: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...08747882851.130990.90867402851&type=1&theater

As Fallow said, we're definitely getting eight houses. Either:

A) They mistyped. The reveal week is lasting 5 nights, so four house announcements wouldn't make sense.

or

B) We are getting 4 house announcements next week and something else will also be revealed next week leaving one more "surprise" house announcement for a later time.

Either way, I'm still surprised that our "full reveal" is happening 2 weeks earlier than usual. :shrug:

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts