Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
On a completely random note, I'm beginning to wonder if they're going to have Kang and Kodos open during the event. Sure it's just a kiddie ride, but it would look rather strange just seeing something like that sitting empty and not moving in a major guest area.

So 3 Street Experience? Man that leaves lots of Empty Spaces again.. And Tyler Silent Hill Did Suck that bad. so 2 years with out an Icon Wow when was the last time we went 2 years with out an Icon? Not in my 17 years last I can remember was 14 not having an Icon.

So 3 Street Experience? Man that leaves lots of Empty Spaces again.. And Tyler Silent Hill Did Suck that bad. so 2 years with out an Icon Wow when was the last time we went 2 years with out an Icon? Not in my 17 years last I can remember was 14 not having an Icon.

If what I've learned is correct, that map for the Street Experiences is incorrect.

EDIT: To clarify, that may very well be the locations of those props, but it is not just 3 areas that will have props.

If what I've learned is correct, that map for the Street Experiences is incorrect.

EDIT: To clarify, that may very well be the locations of those props, but it is not just 3 areas that will have props.

That's good to hear. The back of the park really needs some action in the streets.

BTW, I know Woodburry is a prominent location for the show, but I don't see how it works well as a scarezone. I see a couple indoor locations that could work for a house, but otherwise :shrug:

That's good to hear. The back of the park really needs some action in the streets.

BTW, I know Woodburry is a prominent location for the show, but I don't see how it works well as a scarezone. I see a couple indoor locations that could work for a house, but otherwise :shrug:
House wil be mainly prison and the woods. :thumbs:

The only thing I see working for Woodbury, as a zone, is the fence/wall that kept the walkers out. Not a lot there to work with IMO.

The only thing I see working for Woodbury, as a zone, is the fence/wall that kept the walkers out. Not a lot there to work with IMO.

Yep, and the walkers are outside, not inside Woodburry :lol: Except for that one break-in. I guess they could stage a walker break-in. Otherwise, the only other Woodburry locations I see as iconic, but which would not really be suitable for streets are

the torture rooms where they held Glenn, Maggie and later Andrea. And then the Governor's office.

Though, thinking a bit more on this, the pit of walkers is outdoors... but it would be impossible. The horse trailer full of walkers could work. And I guess a fighting arena type area could work, with the chained zombies.

Just throwing it out there there are 8 houses

65e4f8610966763ae98c9f4f6b87380c.jpg

30c0af037fa8775e965b4b03202d12ff.jpg

On a completely random note, I'm beginning to wonder if they're going to have Kang and Kodos open during the event. Sure it's just a kiddie ride, but it would look rather strange just seeing something like that sitting empty and not moving in a major guest area.

I think it would look more weird running it than letting it sit :shrug:

Its a brightly-lit colorful kids ride...it would kill the atmosphere created by HHN.

Halloween horror nights Facebook page just announced again that they are only have 4 houses to reveal

"Are YOU ready?

Tomorrow marks the start of ‪#‎HHNRevealWeek‬. We’ll be revealing the gruesome details on four new houses all week at midnight including a few new originals."

That just tells me that they're gonna give us details on four houses during this week, not that they only have four more houses for this event.

Couldn't find the original post, but here's a map created by Gambit of HNN (posted today):

eklz.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

Judging by these Twitter comments, it seems the Resident Evil house will be based off of the games and not the movies:

Cool. This is a new one. But here's my question then. On the old one, the 2nd Sprug was Legendary Truth. But who's Robert "The Blade". What happened to Legendary Truth, besides the fact they are doing the game this year again?

Cool. This is a new one. But here's my question then. On the old one, the 2nd Sprug was Legendary Truth. But who's Robert "The Blade". What happened to Legendary Truth, besides the fact they are doing the game this year again?

Robert "The Blade" is mentioned in this Evil Takes Root video entry. The name is spotted in the magazine: http://www.eviltakesroot.com/no-rest-no-peace/

Robert "The Blade" won't be the house's name, but it's being speculated that the house will be tied in with Evil Takes Root. I'd assume LT may be involved as well, but I'm not really sure.