Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So here's my blue sky idea for why Resident Evil hasn't been announced yet.

Apparently Mike Aiello is heading to Universal Studios Japan, home of a year round Resident Evil attraction. If he's doing scouting work, seems to me like it's a bit late in the game which could mean the house is kind of thrown together last minute. For a fairly major IP I doubt that's the case.

Maybe they are investigating the possibility of borrowing their technology where the guests use a gun linked to a wristband.

biohazard_the_real_japan_3.jpg

I'm sure it'd be an upcharge... it's just something I thought of as a potential reason why it's yet to of been announced + Aiello's Japan trip.

there is a resident evil attraction???? did not know that!

- - - Updated - - -

by the way is resident evil going to be based on game or movies?

So here's my blue sky idea for why Resident Evil hasn't been announced yet.

Apparently Mike Aiello is heading to Universal Studios Japan, home of a year round Resident Evil attraction. If he's doing scouting work, seems to me like it's a bit late in the game which could mean the house is kind of thrown together last minute. For a fairly major IP I doubt that's the case.

Maybe they are investigating the possibility of borrowing their technology where the guests use a gun linked to a wristband.

biohazard_the_real_japan_3.jpg

I'm sure it'd be an upcharge... it's just something I thought of as a potential reason why it's yet to of been announced + Aiello's Japan trip.

He's not going to scout. He's going to help USJ with their HHN.

If any of you have been watching Face Off today they announced the winning make ups of today will be featured in HHN both in USH and USF and it had to do with Frankenstein in the future

Yeah, I agree with Skip. Aiello has made a trip or two to Japan before. Definitely don't think it has anything to do with our event.

He's not going to scout. He's going to help USJ with their HHN.

I said if. I'm sure he's going to go through the attraction and hopefully see a few things that may translate well to Orlando. RE is massive in Japan so I'm sure it's done right.

Just a fun idea. Speculation thread after all.