Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 133 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Totally forgot all about that, I thought those were just rumors and stories made up to scare people. If I remember correctly the story was that they were putting the hooks on the set pieces that hung down in your face and had to move out of the way.

well when it happened I remember they closed the house and people were talking about it. it didn't feel like a made up story
(there is also that actor that got pepper sprayed in Alice cooper )

Could someone explain to me how Uni keeps people from mucking with the sets, hopping on a bed or sofa etc... Has anyone seen others who get out of hand in these or previous houses?

Aside from security, there are house attendants in the house telling people to keep moving and also keeping an eye on guests to make sure they don't mess around with props and scareactors. If scareactors see guests messing with other props or have been hit, they are encouraged to drop their position and go to the exit of the house where security/OPD is waiting and report it.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Man there are some weird crazy people to do that type of stuff. I'm just trying to go have a good time without getting sprayed with deer piss or getting fish hooks stuck to my face. :saywhat:

Reactions: anihilnation
I saw someone way back in 98 go over to a scare actor in Amity and blow smoke in their face, walked right over to them, blew smoke into their mask and took off. Needless to say who ever it was took off pretty quickly while you could see the SA coughing inside the mask. Was pretty messed up

I thought they'd have hidden cameras keeping dibs on people. I remember reading that security is going to be tighter this year and will be more strict in enforcing rules.

Does anyone know if there's a graphic floating around anywhere that has all the house logos in on picture?
Meh, I couldn't find one online, so I made my own. Sadly, I couldn't fit all 9 houses in the picture without it looking asymmetrical.

wZcjRUc.jpg

I will never forget when i was in school how a scareactor friend said people would sometimes stab him in the arms with safety pins or needles but he could never tell who did it. that was probably 2004-06, somewhere around that.

yeah I also thought there were cameras in the houses before, i guess they don't

Last edited:
Reactions: HalloweenStar
If anyone is doing unmasking the horror this weekend please post in here what tour and what houses you did. Doing it on Thursday morning but can change to the afternoon tour if it's better but has to be 72 hours in advance.

Park was packed tonight. I enjoyed myself even though we missed out on doing my two most anticipated houses (25th, FvJ). I noticed a TON of chainsaw scare actors out, thought it was honestly lame. Way too many chainsaws, not creative and it stops being scary after a bit.

As for the houses. I feel like we got poor runs in Insidious, Purge and AWIL. Missed nearly every puppet in AWIL and people kept stopping in Purge and holding everyone up. I got annoyed standing still in that house at multiple points. Body Collectors was GREAT. Run was horrible, IMO. I was also disappointed in Bill & Ted this year. Still have to do 25th, Asylum, TWD and FvJ. Even though I posted a lot of negative things, I still enjoyed myself and think this will be a fun year. Just feel like I need to get my criticisms out there, they've got plenty of time to right things since it's just opening night.

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life
Solid opening night. Rank of houses from initial walk through:

Insidious
Jason vs Freddy
Body Collectors
25 Years
AWiL
Walking Dead
Purge
Run

Didn't do Asylum in 3D. Bill & Ted has seen funnier days. Jack's show was disturbingly delightful. I plan to spend more time in the die in and icons scare zones. See you tomorr....er tonight!

Last edited:
I mean personally if I could attend every year I would as Britain has nothing remotely as good as this, it's an expensive trip for the most of the world so this year is only my second time after 2012.

Ahem. What you mean is Britain has nothing based on IPs that is as good as HHN.

Farmaggedon is totally Non IP and is amazing, and they don't conga line people in like HHN does, they batch in small groups so every person gets and intense experience. Granted there's only 3 houses not 9 but it's still up there with the best.

Can anyone verify if they use the Lucy area for S&S this year. And does London give you access to Insidious before Duff or is it just like last year where Duff gets access to everything at the back?

Can anyone verify if they use the Lucy area for S&S this year. And does London give you access to Insidious before Duff or is it just like last year where Duff gets access to everything at the back?

While I was in the AP holding area I heard a TM tell a day guest they could go to diagon, hello kitty, or new York. So I'm assuming hello kitty get you M&M and NY gets you FvJ. As for who goes first for insidious we won't know until after the AP event since the back 3 houses are exclusive until 6.30.

Cool, thanks Sjago. Going again on Thursday and use Hello Kitty so I can do M&M, then probably do FvJ.
Did AP yesterday, was a mess as I had expected, over crowded and did not give any real advantage since every house was almost immediately an hour. Did the Purge, then just waited 'till they let us out so I could do Asylum. Hoping to do Insidious next Thursday as well.

Reactions: SeventyOne