Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The "After 10pm Express Pass" is something that has existed for years. Depending on closing time that event night, they will discount the price of Express by 50% around 10 or 11pm. My brother and his girlfriend got this last year, since they only went one event night, and they paid $50 for theirs (instead of $100). I believe they specifically got it after 11pm for an event night that had a 2am closing time. (Although, as it goes, OPs in different places roll out things at different times, and you might be able to buy it discounted at different times depending where you get it? I'm not sure about this part. But anyways, if I'm not mistaken, I wanna say they got theirs at the Kwik-E-Mart?)

UPDATE: Ok, I had it pretty much right... I checked with my brother and this is what actually happened. That night it was $100 and they got it for $50. They first asked about it at the MiB gift shop and they were told it would be available after 11pm. Then they were buying something else at the Kwik-E-Mart and someone in front of them in line was buying it, so they asked there and actually got it around 10:20pm for $50! :thumbs:

This will be the first time it's "Official" as an offer though.

New blog post! http://blog.universalorlando.com/whats-new/hhn25-jack-is-back/

So is this really going to turn out to be exactly what i wanted? Jack as the leader of "Maniacs" (Freddy, Jason and whoever else?!?) Because that would be amazing.

Yes, although we--the fans--are the maniacs! :thumbs:

Me is very happy :)

Where do you see the information regarding Freddy, Jason, etc..

From the rumored list, one of the houses would be Freddie vs. Jason.

Really hope the "double the street scareactors" they're telling the media about isn't just lip service. The streets need to step up their game.

Where did they say there will be double the scare actors?
Since the parade came into existence, the streets have been rather lackluster. I wonder if they're going all out this year? It's still only 5 though, they could fit a few more if they wanted to.
If there is nothing in Sting Alley this year, my head might explode. You have the perfect spot to put something in, yet it hasn't been used in years. Why???

The event is too crowded? That is absurd. Because the event is crowded should be a reason why you should use every area of the park, not less. Are they afraid someone might bump into a crate? C'mon...

The event is too crowded? That is absurd. Because the event is crowded should be a reason why you should use every area of the park, not less. Are they afraid someone might bump into a crate? C'mon...

It's a narrow path way. Not exactly the greatest area for the amount of traffic the event generates now. Yes, should use more of park, just wrong area to utilize.

Even back in the day when HHN wasn't as popular Sting was generally super packed and it was pretty hard to see and get around in there. I loved the area when it was used correctly (definitely not XXI) and would love to see it used again but this area is incredibly hard to use. I would much rather they started using Battery Park again, this was an amazing area for the scareactors with places to hide and winding paths.

Case in point: Shadows of the Past - HHN 19 (Pic from Jim Hill Media)

8424.HHN_2D00_XX_2D00_ST.jpg_2D00_500x0.jpg