Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Got this gut feeling they keep showing Jack alot maybe he will be the ring leader again.... I would like to see fear return. No matter what happens this year should be good.

Same old stock footage with a hint at something they already hinted at 5 months ago....still got me hyped!!!! That's the power of horror nights, they post that they're working on a wall design for maze 3 on twitter, show nothing and then post [HASHTAG]#hhn25[/HASHTAG] is enough to make me die from excitement. Ugh good times ahead

Same old stock footage with a hint at something they already hinted at 5 months ago....still got me hyped!!!! That's the power of horror nights, they post that they're working on a wall design for maze 3 on twitter, show nothing and then post #hhn25 is enough to make me die from excitement. Ugh good times ahead
Haha that's great...

In all seriousness though, this year has me very intrigued especially with Jack..

Haha that's great...

In all seriousness though, this year has me very intrigued especially with Jack..

As am I.

Just thinking that Jack will be back makes me unbelievably happy. He was my first true scare in HHN XX in the Hallowed Past House.

I figured they'd expand the dates. So now we get September 18-19, 24-27. October 1-4, 7-11, 14-18, 21-25, 28-31 anddddd November 1st. So we are getting 2 extra Wednesdays this year. Hooray!!!! Now. Ticket prices. FFP and FFP+ are most likely going to go up in price. Hell. Everything will probably go up.

So for serious speculation what are we thinking is coming to the event. Will Jack get his own house? Will it be an Original Heavy Year? If so are we gonna get another Urban Legends house? Voodoo House? All Night Die In? Silver Screams? Psychoscarepy? Nightingales 2? Will the big money maker TWD return? Sweet 16 v2? New Line Trio? Probably not, but I'd love it.

Oh yeah forgot a couple things. What about the supposed 9th house? and will Universal open up for the FFP and FFP+ to go on the last night. I felt like everyone that had a FFP of sort was severely disappointed that they didn't do that this past year.

Here's something that caught my eye. I posted this on Horror Night Nightmares forums.
[video=youtube;rKpYcARsDjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKpYcARsDjA[/video]

Look at the very last seconds of this video when it shows Jack. Most of the previous teasers that we've been given include old but re-edited past footage of Jack. (I'm referring to the Relieve The Terror Of HHN24 video) HOWEVER, this footage looks brand new and in HD. Almost as if it's been shot recently... for this year's commercial maybe...?

So far though the walking dead this season has been just miserable walking and eating dead animals, I don't think it'll return. They basically did all they could really do with it anyways

I agree, the front end of this season is generally summed up by them walking/traveling to Alexandria to survive. I'll wait to see what the back half of the season holds before passing judgement on what the house material will include. I will say that I have seen several articles hinting to the fact that one of the beloved characters of the show will be in trouble come the season finale. Maybe it's ride at HHN will soon be coming to a close with the loss of this character.

I'd like to believe they changed it due to the fact that my opening weekend streak would have been broken.

Yeah Briman! They're also a big fan of the fact that the OU meet up that weekend this past year led to a record breaking opening weekend. ;-)

Here's something that caught my eye. I posted this on Horror Night Nightmares forums.
[video=youtube;rKpYcARsDjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKpYcARsDjA[/video]

Look at the very last seconds of this video when it shows Jack. Most of the previous teasers that we've been given include old but re-edited past footage of Jack. (I'm referring to the Relieve The Terror Of HHN24 video) HOWEVER, this footage looks brand new and in HD. Almost as if it's been shot recently... for this year's commercial maybe...?

I noticed that the last few seconds on this new video has what appears to me to be newly recorded/created footage. However, I will defer to the knowledge of the veterans that knew Jack from his first appearances with HHN.

Also, look at how much them changing the dates of the event got us talking and they haven't even made any huge reveals yet! You would have sworn they announced an E-ticket of some sort today with the responses on Twitter/Facebook.

Last edited:
The footage is sadly not new. It's re-edited footage from HHNXX - specifically, the "winner" video when you beat the website "enter the vault" games.

The footage is sadly not new. It's re-edited footage from HHNXX - specifically, the "winner" video when you beat the website "enter the vault" games.

Oh yeah I remember it now, good eye dude!!! By the way I love the random people they interview for these hype videos "I've been 24 times and I keep coming back". True horror nights veteran right there, what a badass

Just curious. Why is everyone saying HHN is opening earlier this year? Its been the last 2 weekends in September for the last few years.

When the original dates were posted I immediately thought, so now that the event has been more crowded year after year their taking away a weekend in September? I emailed UO. Didn't get a response. I also emailed hhncrypt to let them know the date they posted is a mistake. "Nope those are offical."