Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 117 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cool. Thanks. So perhaps this year Lucy will get Werewolf and Finn FvJ. Second week I'll probably try out the Lucy zone. Is it a busy area? Reason why I don't like Finn's much is because everyone seems to wait there, so last year I waited at Simpson's almost every time.

The one night I did at Lucy's had about 15-20 people and you could hang out in the museum side of Lucy. I want to say it was the Friday of the second weekend.

Reactions: anihilnation
I'm starting to think maybe JK Rowling wasn't keeping DA out of HHN last year afterall. Gringotts was a new state of the art ride going through kinks and bugs, and Universal probably figured they couldn't afford to keep it open until midnight during HHN and with the ride not open, they felt it wasn't worth the labor costs to run all the stores in DA during HHN.

I still haven't seen the commercial!!! I doubt there's gonna be slot of merch based on the originals. I'm betting it's all gonna be TWD again with maybe some FvJ thrown in too. I also think the house they're gonna preview will be either FvJ or insidious. Both are big ones and will show a ton of stuff off. I also really hope they allow filming for the media for a day. Again it's a shame most of these houses only exists through memory

Considering they had AWiL shirts last year I expect they will return. I also think they will have some Jack merchandise. Of course I'm hoping for something Bill & Ted related.

Noticed something when I clicked on the details while getting my ROF pass. Specifically calls out express not valid for Gringotts or HE so am I reading into this too far where that means those will be open during the event or they just making it super clear since the average guest isnt the most educated when it comes to things like this?

"Rush of Fear Pass with Express 2015 admission dates include: September 18, 19, 24, 25, 26, 27, October 1, 2, 3 and 4.

• The HHN Event begins at 6:30 pm and closing times may vary.
Restrictions Apply:

• Separately ticketed event.
  • Valid for one (1) admission to Universal Orlando for the Halloween Horror Nights event.
  • Express NOT VALID at Harry Potter and the Escape From Gringotts™ and the Hogwarts™ Express.
  • This pass must be exchanged for a 2015 Rush of Fear Pass at any Universal Orlando front gate ticket window.
  • Your ticket/pass may not be copied, transferred, or resold. The ticket/pass is only valid for the person listed on it (you will be asked to enter the ticket/pass holder’s name).
  • Unauthorized duplication or sale of this ticket/pass may prevent your admittance to Halloween Horror Nights.
  • Limit six (6) tickets per order.
  • Tickets/passes are non-refundable, non-transferable."

Billboard is amazing, still sucks the walking dead is taking top billing on everything house listing wise. The media package this year is the best one yet. The simple story they tell here is just hilariously dark, what horror nights does best. Also nice to see chance again, she looks as good as ever

Map is out:

Event_Map.thumb.jpg.ce284da05a8cec75f842139f18191dc1.jpg

MIB is going to be a clusterduck this year. Interesting entrance for Asylum. Also, some new info on houses and scarezones (copied from HNN):

• The Scary Tales - Steampunk characters will be both Steampunked and messed up in various ways. (Cinderella and Prince Charming have glass slippers impaled in them, Belle was slashed and mauled by Beast)
  • The rooms in Asylum in Wonderland 3D will each warp between the two different worlds (The Asylum and Wonderland), playing off the "Is is real or is it not?" angle.
  • AWIL is exact replica with a few additional scares.
  • There was a video of the new AWIL puppets. Apparently, they are both way more fluid and way more realistic than before.
  • Each icon in Icons: HHN will have two killings in a 45 minute set.
  • There is a THIRD roaming horde. CDT, Psycho Clowns, and now the ClownSaw Drill Team (Name not official.). It's exactly as it sounds.
  • The Purge will be the Creative Team's own personal take and twists on the Purge franchise, due to lack of new Purge material this year. Basically, like AVP last year.
  • Large scaled illusions and sexy dancers confirmed for Carnage Returns
  • Blood will cover the streets and buildings in PS - Unleashed. It will be applied post RTU (Duh.).
  • Walking Dead house does ignore some major locations (If I were to guess, I'm guessing we don't see the Grady Hospital.), making it a condensed version of Season 5.
  • Depending on what characters are out in All Nite Die In, related movies will play on the screen. Also, Purgers, Strangers, and Chucky and Tiffany confirmed for the modern All Nite Die In cast.
  • Monsters and Mayhem will have 15 rooms, the most in HHN history. Jack will make appearances in different forms throughout the house.

Reactions: polyesther
You're welcome for the stuff copied from HNN by the way. ;)

It literally says "copied from HNN..."

And the stuff from HNN was closely paraphrased from another site...

New info all sounds good. Weird spot for Asylum, really curious to see how crowd flow is affected there. Definitely a few mistakes - no way RUN is emptying out near MIB.

You're welcome for the stuff copied from HNN by the way. ;)

It literally says "copied from HNN..."

And the stuff from HNN was closely paraphrased from another site...

New info all sounds good. Weird spot for Asylum, really curious to see how crowd flow is affected there. Definitely a few mistakes - no way RUN is emptying out near MIB.

And Body Collectors exiting next to the Kidzone Stage.

That is a really strange spot for Alice. Almost in hollywood. MIB does look insane too. This is all questionable but I could care less, express for the win!!!!