Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 148 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just confirmed via internal newsletter, there will be a HHN Tribute store in the Mummy extended queue.

Apparently, there will be a "scary good assortment". See what they did there?

Reactions: RevFreako
How does the extended queue look? I've never been in there. Does anyone have any pictures by any chance?
It's nothing special...picture switchbacks with prints of behind the scenes footage and drawings from the film..They have a couple of production props throughout as well as a the video about the "story" of the ride...If you've been in the main queue you've seen the best themed part of the queue haha..
IMG_8048.JPG

Reactions: Joel and WAJAS
Attempting to look at it from a positive angle, as long as they lay on plenty of bars, there's seats for everyone to take a rest at least before the madness of the night begins.
Could be OK, as long as they promise not to put on the FF show! ;)
I'm assuming this means the general area in front of and around the theater. They'll need to have access to the restrooms for the area. There's typically some food carts right across from B&T and some others by the Freestyle machines just before you get to the bridge. If they have all those open could be a decent area to wait, although not as nice as waiting in the AC in DA.

I'm assuming this means the general area in front of and around the theater. They'll need to have access to the restrooms for the area. There's typically some food carts right across from B&T and some others by the Freestyle machines just before you get to the bridge. If they have all those open could be a decent area to wait, although not as nice as waiting in the AC in DA.

My point exactly! I didn't do it but didn't they run EFG during the hold and have the Hopping Pot and Leaky open as well?

My point exactly! I didn't do it but didn't they run EFG during the hold and have the Hopping Pot and Leaky open as well?
I seem to think they may have closed the ride, but if so there were times I went in and got in line just before closing which then puts you out into DA with only about 15 minutes remaining. Which is really when you'd want to start making your way over to the HHN rope drop anyway.

Reactions: JoeCamel
I seem to think they may have closed the ride, but if so there were times I went in and got in line just before closing which then puts you out into DA with only about 15 minutes remaining. Which is really when you'd want to start making your way over to the HHN rope drop anyway.

If they make this change then I guess they didn't hit the sales numbers during the hold. They need to be able to put the bar tents in there. Don't know why they couldn't extend the hold to the middle of the bridge so you get the extra restrooms and the food/bar tent.