Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 177 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Chance in the dining videos is great but seems like a totally different take on the character. Not bad, not good just different. Also she seems very familiar but I can't quite place her, she must have done something else I've seen, perhaps a scare zone last year or something?

Isn't she "Amanda"?

The Chance in the dining videos is great but seems like a totally different take on the character. Not bad, not good just different. Also she seems very familiar but I can't quite place her, she must have done something else I've seen, perhaps a scare zone last year or something?

I know Nurse Brooke in Psychoscareapy last year (cast A) occasionally played Chance on the Jack stage. Not sure if this is her again, but maybe someone on here will know?

Reactions: JoeCamel
I think this video does a good job of showing what I was talking about with the Chance persona being off.

Real Chance

Then take a look at either Tim or Kyle's video for Scareactor Dining
Tim

Kyle

This was bugging me when I watched Kyles video. Little too manic and high on sugar. Look at the last show of Carnage Returns to see the difference. Of course as said before it's a different take, that's all.

I think this video does a good job of showing what I was talking about with the Chance persona being off.

Real Chance

Then take a look at either Tim or Kyle's video for Scareactor Dining
Tim

Kyle

yikes, the difference is so big lol.
i think part of the difference is that the original Chance is crazy and sometimes silly but always scary and evil, she laughs and makes jokes but she still brings that scary killer tone to her talking. real chance sounds playful but dangerous. shes childish but has tantrums that make it creepy.

seems like the Chance at the zones and the dinner only have the playful silly side but not the scary dangerous side of chance. thats not bad but it is just different and makes chance feel a lot more like Harley quinn, (maybe this is on purpose with the success of suicide squad. )
another thing i noticed is that they have to do a lot more improv and more jokes on the spot and sometimes they dont work.
this must be a really hard job and i understand how coming up with jokes on the spot could be hard so i understand they have a tough job, chance as we see her in the park just comes off as Harley.

I have noticed there is a strange contingent of HHN fans that enjoy houses just because they look cool. Could be completely devoud of scares and effects but still ranks high. I've never understood this. Winter's Night, Nightingales and Ghost Town are the perfect examples.

Yeah it looks great but where to hell is everyone?
This actually works for me. Although I love the scares, we are dragging a friend one nigh who doesn't like the scary stuff so feedback regarding visually appealing/not as scary houses is something I am really intersted in hearing this year.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Anyone know which stay and scream leads to AHS?
Hello Kitty/Lucy = AHS with Exorcist afterwards
Finns = TWD or Exorcist (was told only TWD but saw people immediately going to Exorcist on Sunday)
Diagon = Chance (not sure if others are possible)
Springfield = Halloween, Tomb, and TCM

I am very curious if people from Springfield can make their way into the front area.

I am very curious if people from Springfield can make their way into the front area.

They herd you towards the two closest houses from Springfield so I am not sure. If you walked out of the area I am fairly certain they would not stop you, but why would you want to do all that extra walking?

Random thought.
Can Scream Queens be our next TV show for HHN 28?

AHS confirmed for HHN27?

Last edited:
They herd you towards the two closest houses from Springfield so I am not sure. If you walked out of the area I am fairly certain they would not stop you, but why would you want to do all that extra walking?

Depending on which direction you go, you might run into a blockade.

We've done that in the past where we wanted to hit a house that no S&S was opening to. So, we walk towards that house, and sometimes they have people temporarily blockading it (depending if they're finishing anything up).

You'll still get a head start over the people at the gate though.

Reactions: SeventyOne