Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 178 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I picked this up at the HHN store just before opening night. I was wondering if anyone got one of the other ones and what they looked like. Most of the other merch didn't appeal to me as usual but I thought the skulls were a great idea.
IMG_0767.JPG
IMG_0771.JPG

Listening to the podcast just made me remember something. When I got to the end of the line I saw the guy clicking people by so I asked him the ratio and he said they were doing 70/30 regular/express. So idk if they have levels they use depending on if the express line gets backed up but that was a more generous number than I was expecting for regular line.

Reactions: SeventyOne and Joel
Listening to the podcast just made me remember something. When I got to the end of the line I saw the guy clicking people by so I asked him the ratio and he said they were doing 70/30 regular/express. So idk if they have levels they use depending on if the express line gets backed up but that was a more generous number than I was expecting for regular line.
I've been meaning to ask them what the capacity per night of a hhn house is but keep forgetting.

How's tonight so far?

I think it was decent. We were there from around 8:30 until around 11:30. We didn't rush through anything. We only did four houses, oddly, our longest wait (w Express) was Chance's house.

I think the energy is getting better in the houses we went through. Someone finally got my daughter good in the piano scene in Ghost town :)

How's tonight so far?
lines were long but it was okay. Tomb and Hallowen were 20 minutes by 8. Walking dead was 60 minutes by 8:30

Like always, after 8 PM the crowds increase. lines get longer, so from 6 to 8 was pretty good. Besides AHS i think all other houses had short lines.

Reactions: snayberry
lines were long but it was okay. Tomb and Hallowen were 20 minutes by 8. Walking dead was 60 minutes by 8:30. Besides AHS i think all other houses had short lines.

And everyone wonders why they keep bringing back TWD. AHS and TWD are two IPs that guests seem to flock to out of recognition. Tiresome for geeks but not for guests apparently.

Ok I'm going to HHN next sunday and I want to do all houses but I don't have express but I do have stay and scream, any tips to get everything done?

That's BS. I don't care about the general public and what they want. HHN is my personal happy place where all decisions must be made with my approval the highest priority!

Damn straight, and if attendance starts to drop because they're cratering just to me...oh...well they better keep up to my standards, even with a lower budget. That's their problem to figure out.

You know, now that I'm thinking about it, why don't they make a ticket just for me, and I can go to each house with no wait, and I don't want it be too expensive either.

PSA: The above post was all sarcasm. I'd hate to get people riled up this early.

Although...if they want to give me that "direct to the front of the line" ticket...

Reactions: Joel
And everyone wonders why they keep bringing back TWD. AHS and TWD are two IPs that guests seem to flock to out of recognition. Tiresome for geeks but not for guests apparently.
the lines were like:
American Horror story: 120 minutes
Exorsist: 75 minutes
Texas Chainsaw: 60 minutes
Walking Dead: 60 minutes.
Exorcist was pulling in more people

That's BS. I don't care about the general public and what they want. HHN is my personal happy place where all decisions must be made with my approval the highest priority!

Damn straight, and if attendance starts to drop because they're cratering just to me...oh...well they better keep up to my standards, even with a lower budget. That's their problem to figure out.

You know, now that I'm thinking about it, why don't they make a ticket just for me, and I can go to each house with no wait, and I don't want it be too expensive either.

longest lines last year were Freddy Vs Jason. it would get to 2 hours, most people on fb would praise that house

lets have Freddy vs jason at the event EVERY year from now on. People LOVE Freddy and Jason. In the movie scarezone Freddy and Jason would always have a mob around them.
The team leaders would have to ask people to keep moving because people would gather around Jason and they actor couldn't even walk sometimes.

by that logic we should have Freddy and Jason at the event
EVERY
SINGLE

YEAR!

:clap:

(I actually in all seriousness would welcome freddy and Jason every year with open arms lol)

by that logic we should have Freddy and Jason at the event
EVERY
SINGLE

YEAR!
You make a very good point! I think the one difference though is TWD seems to have a more consistent draw, I don't think Freddy vs. Jason would draw the same crowds the 2nd year. I think Universal was probably surprised TWD had the staying power it did. It's clear the second year they thought they would need to amp it up to make it work. As last year and this year has proven they don't, it just works. At this point it's probably only still around out of fear that if they drop it the attendance will decline.

Reactions: Lucky Planet