Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So based on the few bits of info released today -

Flex pricing may be cut back or finished. The Stay & Scream is just a flat $59.

We officially have 31 days, with Opening Weekend including a Sunday finally.

UTH looks to have increased by $15 per tour, so a total of $30 increase if you wanna do both.
I believe if you do both there is a slight discount

Looks like Eddie to me...
kxmj9sqgx

I know we are a few pages past this, but why should I care how much money a giant corporation makes?

Both Disney and Universal are huge media conglomerates and to go around trying to justify price increases, when the parks are making record profits is like someone trying to justify Disney cutting CM hours when they just had their most profitable Parks & Resorts quarter EVER.

I don't care if FFP tickets are cheap, the company clearly are not suffering. Greed is the only thing that could motivate a change. You guys talk about fan service... it'd be great fan service to leave the FFP right around where it is.

I know we are a few pages past this, but why should I care how much money a giant corporation makes?

Both Disney and Universal are huge media conglomerates and to go around trying to justify price increases, when the parks are making record profits is like someone trying to justify Disney cutting CM hours when they just had their most profitable Parks & Resorts quarter EVER.

I don't care if FFP tickets are cheap, the company clearly are not suffering. Greed is the only thing that could motivate a change. You guys talk about fan service... it'd be great fan service to leave the FFP right around where it is.
It all comes down to supply and demand. The park has a set capacity, their goal is to fill it but not to the point where they're turning away business. With everything they have in place right now it's pretty much perfect in this regard. We as fans want the event to do well and in turn make Universal lots of money because the more money they make the more they will put into the event.

Last edited:
$20 hike again for the combined UTH Tour for the second year going. Looks like they're trying to dampen demand for that tour considering it's exploded in popularity these past few years.

Maybe I missed something but why is there a pic of the Invisible Man to go along with the recent HHN26 article on here?

So based on the few bits of info released today -

Flex pricing may be cut back or finished. The Stay & Scream is just a flat $59.

We officially have 31 days, with Opening Weekend including a Sunday finally.

UTH looks to have increased by $15 per tour, so a total of $30 increase if you wanna do both.

Flex pricing is just the ticket being a different price on different days, yeah?