Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is that Chance?!?! The laugh at the end kinda sounds like her. If so, I am so excited! I wanted them to give her a shot at being an Icon. Last year she was outstanding. The actress they have that plays her is SO good!

Considering a lot of people thought we wouldn't have any type of Icon this year, this Icon Teaser trailer is great news! Even if it is not Chance and some new Icon they created, I am just glad they seem be going back to what worked best. Having a central character to tie everything together (marketing wise) works so well.

Reactions: Cole and merlin0402
Upon further viewings, she looks aweful doll-like.

Is it possible the rehash (or another original) might be a return to the Dollhouse of the Damned?

Reactions: Brervixen
Upon further viewings, she looks aweful doll-like.

Is it possible the rehash (or another original) might be a return to the Dollhouse of the Damned?

I think it's just the "commercial" makeup. Jack and Chance were much more detailed in the commercials than at the live event, I think this is the same.

Also, Jack's look changes all the time. This is probably just the next iteration of Chance

Reactions: Cole and SeventyOne
Oh the amount of puns I can come up with this icon..YAY!!

Hyped.

But asking, are we looking to see her being the main host of a show much like Carnage Returns, alongside a house like what Jack had from last year? Or are we just expecting a house? Personally, I would love to see her wrath go full-on throughout the park.

Reactions: Cole and JoeCamel
Oh the amount of puns I can come up with this icon..YAY!!

Hyped.

But asking, are we looking to see her being the main host of a show much like Carnage Returns, alongside a house like what Jack had from last year? Or are we just expecting a house? Personally, I would love to see her wrath go full-on throughout the park.

I am right there with you! Chance was amazing last year and I am looking forward to seeing what she can do on her own. I hope they give her a different type of show. The actress that plays her is to good to be stuck in the streets because it would turn into a MASSIVE meet and greet.

I can see her being the face of the event (much like Jack was last year). All the billboards, most of the merchandise (which I can't wait to see after last years awesome designs!), and a stage show. I am not expecting her in a house however that would be awesome. Would love for them to give her a great backstory and an awesome reason for breaking free from Jack and turn that into a house.. My theory from months ago of her breaking free from Jack because she is sick of being the sidekick looks like it might be coming true. Now, will my theory of it being a nasty breakup and Chance wanting to kill Jack (in a few years for 30) come true? Time will tell I guess.

Strange to me that they didnt go with a new icon, but chose a sidekick to take center stage. But I am sure it will be spectacular nonetheless

I jump on twitter, what?! An HHN 26 update! New ICON yes!! Oh wait... does that say [HASHTAG]#daretochance[/HASHTAG]? :saywhat:

Look I like Chance as much as the next guy or gal but holy crap A&D need some new ideas or they need marketing to take a big step back.

I'm not saying she can't support the event herself. I'm not saying she wont be a good icon but give us something else.