Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Any guesses on the facade for Tomb of the Ancients?

Given the tent location and theme I am curious if they are going to go grand (DotD, Halloween, H:DoW) or low key (C:BDR, N:TMoP)?

Since A&D is proud of this one, I am hoping for grand.

I wouldn't say it's exactly a brilliant bit of marketing or a massive screw up. I don't think that it matters nearly as much to the GP as it does to us which other IPs are getting released. Maybe they could've covered the billboard a bit better, but I'm guessing that having it stored in some small area of town wasn't going to cause a huge stir. I'd say the Publix signage that spoils everything going out early would be a bigger blunder than this.

Let me be with my dabbling in hyperbole ;)

Reactions: Freddyglove
So we could be getting the full reveal this week? That would be the earliest reveal in quite some time. I expected a stand alone AHS reveal before everything else was announced. Awesome :D

Ok, I'm ecstatic about all the news, but when I watched the video of the billboard I could faintly make it each property except the top left (AHS). Are you guys positive on what you saw? Can I spread the word to my travel group that AHS is there, or is it just a strong basis?

Ok, I'm ecstatic about all the news, but when I watched the video of the billboard I could faintly make it each property except the top left (AHS). Are you guys positive on what you saw? Can I spread the word to my travel group that AHS is there, or is it just a strong basis?

Yes, as the original poster said he could 100% see that it was AHS.

I'm the one who posted the video of the billboard and as it was pointed out already I work nearby the place.

Here's the thing I was at the right place at the right time.. I did a u turn to do the video, did one more and it was down.

As I drove past the 3rd time I saw TJ, Mike and a few others standing around talking.

The area is where it was up is the test area for people can see how there stuff looks before it goes up around the state.

It wasn't a leak but pure luck..

He even saw Mike Aiello there.

Yes, as the original poster said he could 100% see that it was AHS.
Yeah that's good enough for me. I know I've driven by things that I could see clearly but was only able to barely make out in the video I've gotten. While you can't really make it out enough in the video you can make out enough to support the claim.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Was watching some of the older house walk throughs on YouTube and I'm even more pumped for HHN. I have a really good feeling this year will be amaze balls.

Reactions: s8film40