Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Whilst it's a bit quiet on this front I'll pose a question and I know it's probably not going to be an issue this year but I've been thinking about the potential issues of house locations when kidzone goes under the knife.
So with the (albeit feint) rumours of the mummy needing a refurb at some point would it be possible to put a house in the mummy's ground floor queue? I don't think it is personally but just wondering what others think and if not where future locations could be?
They tested out a VR experience in there...The only issue would be where to put the queue?

Also, fire code may be an issue with people going into the building for a house and for the ride...I have no idea though

Sorry for the confusion just heard some rumours and passed them on.
I have no issues with the discussion. I've had a hunch HHN would be open to using one of the unused icons that we've heard about already as a "new" icon that's essentially pre-packaged (Crowe, Fate, the Master, etc). It's just a name thing.

Monsterpalooza, a LA-based haunt con. He announced that it was coming, he didn't go into details of what would be included; and that he would be doing a meeting with FX tomorrow.

While I am setting up the Hollywood thread, as there will need to be one to distance itself from that thread to this one; I am confused about this announcement.

Whilst it's a bit quiet on this front I'll pose a question and I know it's probably not going to be an issue this year but I've been thinking about the potential issues of house locations when kidzone goes under the knife.
So with the (albeit feint) rumours of the mummy needing a refurb at some point would it be possible to put a house in the mummy's ground floor queue? I don't think it is personally but just wondering what others think and if not where future locations could be?

I truly think anything is possible if someone is willing too. But, I would have to say they wouldn't during construction due too the fact it'll be in their best interest t to get the mummy up and running as quickly as possible.

This strike is also going to effect AHS and Fallon. If this strike happens it's gonna be a bad day for universal

Just to clarify, a bad day for NBCUniversal, not Universal Parks and Resorts. Yes, UP&R is a subsidiary and so the trickle down funding could be affected, but I highly doubt it. UP&R is definitely a bright light in NBCU's lineup.

And if any aspiring writers dare to scab, they can kiss a career goodbye once the strike is resolved.

I work in the industry (not as a writer at the moment, thankfully). It's not going to be pretty.

Kiss your fall TV goodbye, for the most part. You'll start seeing REALLY crappy movies pop up next year (they'll be forced into production with sloppy/unpolished drafts and rely heavily on improvisation).

I work in the industry (not as a writer at the moment, thankfully). It's not going to be pretty.

Kiss your fall TV goodbye, for the most part. You'll start seeing REALLY crappy movies pop up next year (they'll be forced into production with sloppy/unpolished drafts and rely heavily on improvisation).

It's gonna look even worse considering 2017 has been great popular-culture wise.

The last big strike that I remember nearly ruined Lost Season 3, and pretty much killed Heroes.

It's gonna look even worse considering 2017 has been great popular-culture wise.

I could see Marvel delaying some of their movies if the scripts aren't ready. Ditto on Star Wars (anthologies and otherwise).

For context, we have a so-so script we're rushing to get into an "acceptable" state by May 1st. We're expecting a strike and need to have something ready to shoot. Most companies care less than we do.

Monsterpalooza, a LA-based haunt con. He announced that it was coming, he didn't go into details of what would be included; and that he would be doing a meeting with FX tomorrow.

While I am setting up the Hollywood thread, as there will need to be one to distance itself from that thread to this one; I am confused about this announcement.
Thank you! I have found the video

Could this be the icon for HHN27? | HHN Unofficial I am gonna stick to my original theory and still believe this.

I really like Chris and the teams at HHNU and Scarezone, but they've had some pretty big swings and misses with the last few predictions. And that scythe clue? That's a pretty big stretch.

That being said, I'm hoping he's correct, and we're going to see Crowe. No way that it's going to be Jeepers Creepers though.