Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In that case shouldn't it be the previous two weekends? I noticed a lot of local schools are off the 16th or 17th and then the weekend before that is Columbus day... I don't see many schools or universities being off the 18th-23rd.

It's the nights before school are out that are bad--I think I posted a few pages back, but yeah, 16-17 sounds familiar.

Columbus Day traditionally has had little effect on HHN--tho more and more each year--because HHN was primarily a locals event and Florida schools don't get Columbus Day off. As the event grows in popularity with tourists from the northeast--and more and more north-easterners eschew week-long trips fro long weekends--there has been a bump that weekend the past couple years. But not to Hell Week level. When four or five local counties are all out the next day, park just slammed to near capacity with adolescents and high schoolers with far too little adult supervision..

It's the nights before school are out that are bad--I think I posted a few pages back, but yeah, 16-17 sounds familiar.

Columbus Day traditionally has had little effect on HHN--tho more and more each year--because HHN was primarily a locals event and Florida schools don't get Columbus Day off. As the event grows in popularity with tourists from the northeast--and more and more north-easterners eschew week-long trips fro long weekends--there has been a bump that weekend the past couple years. But not to Hell Week level. When four or five local counties are all out the next day, park just slammed to near capacity with adolescents and high schoolers with far too little adult supervision..

and to piggy back that, everyone starts getting more and more into the Halloween spirit.

What's the chances that the next announcement is a shared property with Hollywood? Just my speculation but I feel the next announcement will be The Conjuring

Reactions: SeventyOne
What's the chances that the next announcement is a shared property with Hollywood? Just my speculation but I feel the next announcement will be The Conjuring

The promotion machine for Annabelle does seem to be ramping up. They released the casting of Taissa Farmiga in "The Nun" (another spin-off/prequel) yesterday.

I've noticed that HHN announces usually hit on Wednesday or Thursday. Typically the later though. So...next few days possibly?

I do think the next announce will be The Shining though. Assuming there is truth to that rumor.

Murdy for Hollywood did say that the next Maze Announcement will be in May and I'm guessing it will be "The Shining" which obviously is Shared so maybe like very early May like really Early. He has been silent for a while so maybe Orlando and Hollywood will announce it soon.

Yes hi everyone I joined, you have probably heard of me, you know, the guy who leaked HHN Hollywood's 2017 Lineup. Oh yeah and when I also recently stated that my Source got back to me and Insidous will be a Hollywood Exclusive so we will be sharing everything else aside from Insidous and Blumhouse.

Last edited:
Murdy for Hollywood did say that the next Maze Announcement will be in May and I'm guessing it will be "The Shining" which obviously is Shared so maybe like very early May like really Early. He has been silent for a while so maybe Orlando and Hollywood will announce it soon.

Yes hi everyone I joined, you have probably heard of me, you know, the guy who leaked HHN Hollywood's 2017 Lineup. Oh yeah and when I also recently stated that my Source got back to me and Insidous will be a Hollywood Exclusive so we will be sharing everything else aside from Insidous and Blumhouse.

Someone likes a grand entrance, don't they...

Reading on IU about what the Blumhouse could be, I'm a bit disappointed we're not getting it. I would much rather Blumhouse than Saw.

Forgive my ignorance, but based on the how HHN operates will the potential Saw house be based on the new movie/series or an amalgamation of the new/old series? I'd really like a trip to some of the old scenes.

Forgive my ignorance, but based on the how HHN operates will the potential Saw house be based on the new movie/series or an amalgamation of the new/old series? I'd really like a trip to some of the old scenes.

There's a good chance that it will be some sort of "best of" house. Especially since the new flick is called "Saw: Legacy".

I could see their log-line being something like "Take a trip through Jigsaw's most gruesome kills as we explore his legacy...blah blah blah..."

little late but these are my original predictions for HHN 27

ICON:
Either Nathaniel Crowe or a new icon that is currently in development.
-hoping for crowe

SHOW:
either AOV or a similar show

HOUSES

American Horror Story (seasons 2, 3, and 6) Uber House

The Conjuring: I'm guessing this will be in the sprung tent by MIB where TCM was last year.

Trick r Treat: Most likely in Shrek queue but i'd love to see this in a soundstage

Ammityville Horror:
soundstage

Insidious OR Sinister: With the new movie coming out in January they could turn this into a Best Of type of house.. probably Barney Queue

New Original : Kidzone area

Re-Hash or sequel of old original: I would love to see Nightingales or the In-Between or even Scary Tales
if it's not the In-Between then this would be in a soundstage

3-D house OR Saw-best of house
both could be in MIB queue

Icon House: a field of screams type house would look awesome in a soundstage

Additional Thoughts:

Id like to see the Shining but don't think King will comply w uni

Id also love to see the Thing come back

Last edited:
I thinking Castle Vampyr. It was a very good house, and the que video said it appears every 13
years(04-17).
Didn't even think of that. I've never experienced this house (First was HHN 23) but id love to finally see it

with Race Through New York having a virtual line and testing being done at other rides for a virtual line... what are the chance that we eventually get virtual lines at HHN as well-- probably just wishful thinking

Last edited:
with Race Through New York having a virtual line and testing being done at other rides for a virtual line... what are the chance that we eventually get virtual lines at HHN as well
I say nil. The conga line is what it is.

little late but these are my predictions for HHN 27

ICON:
Either Nathaniel Crowe or a new icon that is currently in development.
-hoping for crowe

SHOW:
either AOV or a similar show

HOUSES

American Horror Story (seasons 2, 3, and 6) Uber House

The Conjuring: I'm guessing this will be in the sprung tent by MIB where TCM was last year.

Trick r Treat: Most likely in Shrek queue but i'd love to see this in a soundstage

Ammityville Horror:
confident in this one. I'm thinking soundstage for this one too

Insidious OR Sinister: With the new movie coming out in January they could turn this into a Best Of type of house.. probably Barney Queue

New Original : Kidzone area

Re-Hash or sequel of old original: I would love to see Nightingales or the In-Between or even Scary Tales
if it's not the In-Between then this would be in a soundstage

3-D house OR Saw-best of house
both could be in MIB queue

Icon House: a field of screams type house would look awesome in a soundstage

Additional Thoughts:

Id like to see the Shining but don't think King will comply w uni

Id also love to see the Thing come back
Our IPs are AHS, The Conjuring, The Shining, Evil Dead, and Saw. We might get one more, but Insidious is Hollywood exclusive.