Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Murdy for Hollywood did say that the next Maze Announcement will be in May and I'm guessing it will be "The Shining" which obviously is Shared so maybe like very early May like really Early. He has been silent for a while so maybe Orlando and Hollywood will announce it soon.

Yes hi everyone I joined, you have probably heard of me, you know, the guy who leaked HHN Hollywood's 2017 Lineup. Oh yeah and when I also recently stated that my Source got back to me and Insidous will be a Hollywood Exclusive so we will be sharing everything else aside from Insidous and Blumhouse.
Welcome to the friendly confines of the OU Forum. Good to have your insight & contributions. :thumbsup:

@HHNManics hasn't been wrong in the past (to my knowledge; if he has, he's still very reliable), so I'd trust his word.

If that stuff is true.

giphy.gif

And what do you do with the thousands of people whoi would otherwise be neatly queued up? The rest of the park would be shoulder to shouolder, even on slower nights.

That's beyond my pay grade. I was just saying that it's possible, and probably quite tempting to UNI. Thousands of people looking for something to eat/drink rather than waiting in lines?

For what it's worth, Screamscape is saying that Universal wants to eventually add some Halloween fun to the Wizarding World the way they are with Christmas:
Screamscape said:
Screamscape has heard a fun rumor related to that freshly announced Christmas comes to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando. According to our sources, this is just the start of things, with the long term plan being to grow and extend the celebration of the holidays inside the Wizarding World next to include the Halloween season in the next year or two, with each regions of the Wizarding World (Hogsmeade at IOA and Diagon Alley at USF) getting into the spirit of the season in their own way.
No word yet on if this will extend into some additional Halloween Horror Nights style fun for Diagon Alley or not after dark, though Universal Studios Japan did put on a Dementors Attack street performance last fall, so I’m sure this is something they may also be looking at. But looking at what is going on in Japan right now with the new Expecto Patronum projection show that even includes a drone-powered floating Dementor, a version of that show could also make for a nice family friendly Halloween themed after-dark event for the Hogsmeade area, standing in contrast as a family friendly event going on at IOA, while the more hardcore Halloween Horror Nights events is taking place over at the Studios park.
I'd be fascinated to learn how much J.K. is actively involved in all of this, if she's waiting to see how well Universal handles Christmas and the Halloween stuff in Japan before letting them play with Halloween in Orlando, how much creative direction she's providing for these events, if she'd get a cut of HHN tickets if they did something during the event, etc.

are we talking Bruce campbell evil dead because there is always one comedy house
also just keeps messing with the inspect element on website and this picture keeps coming up
http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/img/home/BB_staythenight_mobile.jpg

It would most likely be based on the original film (or, they may go all out and do the entire original Trilogy); and that I would think that it could be the intermixed Comedy/Horror house in a way.

So, in theory; Orlando would have 5 IP's, 4 Original houses, and I would assume the Upcharge, and you would have 10 houses in a sense.

a
Hopefully!!!
Don't get me wrong, TWD is one of my favorite shows the thing is that I wanna see new stuff, I do enjoy the TWD houses but it starts to get repetitive, but.... I would love a year-round TWD house because it would be one year long HHN house the only downside would be counting that as a HHN house EVERY YEAR.

It would most likely be based on the original film (or, they may go all out and do the entire original Trilogy); and that I would think that it could be the intermixed Comedy/Horror house in a way.

So, in theory; Orlando would have 5 IP's, 4 Original houses, and I would assume the Upcharge, and you would have 10 houses in a sense.

Army of Darkness is owned by a different company than the first two. Because of rights issues, Ash vs. Evil Dead can't include any continuity from Army of Darkness, but has full access to the first two films. I would imagine that this would also extend to a house.

Reactions: SeventyOne