Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

I feel like HHN is zombied out also, but COD Zombies would be something crazy! I don't think Trick or Treat will be in the lineup this year, but AHS is definitely a contender.
I agree with the COD zombies proposal. It is some of the most unique content that's still in the zombies category that I've seen in a while. They could do some good fan service with that IP. Some of the COD zombie maps are really unique for the zombie genera as well, so it could serve as a refreshing change in what is typically though of as a zombie house. Everything is already designed for them as well!!

I agree with the COD zombies proposal. It is some of the most unique content that's still in the zombies category that I've seen in a while. They could do some good fan service with that IP. Some of the COD zombie maps are really unique for the zombie genera as well, so it could serve as a refreshing change in what is typically though of as a zombie house. Everything is already designed for them as well!!

I couldn't agree more! Alcatraz/ Hell gate prison mashup anyone?? :popcorn::drool:

This speculation thread has died a little bit. Let's get it up and running again! So ny favorite house of all time has to be Giggles and Gore just because of the idea that evil clowns aren't born, but made. Is there any chance we will see a remake? It was released for HHN 24. And we still haven't gotten Nightengales remake which was from HHN 21.

Terribly sorry. But I have insiderz infoz. Maybe I should have done a cryptic hint or riddle or poem or something.

Later this year, there will be something to fear. For a fright at night is quite the site. Studios release a frightful bunch, IOA...not so much. Eight is great, but nine would be sublime. Streets will fill with fog and light, selfies for all so don't start a fight. One or two will do just fine, party on dudes is such a fun line.

Should I have used a spoiler tag?

In a new light, from the Universal Vacation Tool; it seems that HHN27 may be starting later than usual, but on a wednesday of September 20th as it'll run through from then to November 2nd. (Tweet from OI)

Is a shift, no?

Like maybe early dates are "meh" for sales but the post-ween dates are good for people who couldn't get in?

I can see it more as a culmination of multiple factors like A.) It allows a bit more time for the creative teams to finalize the product to a good enough state, which that seemed to be an issue for a few of the houses from 26; B.) It could be a reason for perhaps low support for early-september and C.) HHN Hollywood has it's event now extended to the beginning of November, which makes sense as there are people that do want to experience it even after Halloween..but there is one peeve.

If they want to end in November, why not have it end on a date like the 4th or 5th; much like last year for Orlando's extended period.

It does say select nights, so I think we can count out the every night rumor. Maybe MORE nights, like every Wednesday, a couple of Tuesdays or something.

If I had to take a guess, I'd agree that it does rule out the Every-Night rumor; atleast for 27.

I do think it is very plausible that we will see them go the path of a full on Mardi Gras situation but with the usual HHN pricing for after normal park hours.