Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

(Context- I've seen an Orlando list I can't share, and may not be accurate, but it includes the originals)

Man... if the crossover with Catacombs (which ISN'T on my list, but has been publicly mentioned previously) I'm suddenly thinking could be coming, Universal may hit new height of logical awesomeness.
All I hope is for more nightingales. Never got to experience them but has always been my favorite story

More "riddles"were released saying it could be a place or thing and I saw a lot of speculation of it meaning IOA returning. I dont know if to believe it.

I don't think it will ever happen again, but I would welcome the change.

10 Houses over a parade, would be better for the course, as it'd be more stuff to get people off of the street.

And that's not even counting if they do another Repository-like experience.

So, I realize that this Ifrit character is an unknown and could very well have no actual information, but I figured I'd look into the clues just for fun.

Putting together some of the more recent tweets, they seem to be suggesting that we are getting a crossover of Catacombs and Gothic, both of which were set in Carae and were well-received in there respective years. Could be interesting.

So, I realize that this Ifrit character is an unknown and could very well have no actual information, but I figured I'd look into the clues just for fun.

Putting together some of the more recent tweets, they seem to be suggesting that we are getting a crossover of Catacombs and Gothic, both of which were set in Carae and were well-received in there respective years. Could be interesting.
That wouldn't be too far from a perfect crossover idea...

I think a catacombs / nightingales crossover would be cool. Haven't been through either but they seem like they might work well together