Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 54 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am just curious about the up charge house? Will this be some time of Virtual Reality experience? What will set this apart to warrant an upcharge, and do you have a possible price point?
I'm also curious. I know opinions were split last year, but I loved it. I think it was about $50. I know a lot of the post surveys I took included questions on whether we felt the price was fair, so who knows what they'll do this year.

I am in the minority as well. Just not my thing but I was spoiled after Jack

Yea, might be because the show the year before was like a top 5 HHN thing for me, not to mention the breathless over-hyping of AoV, but I was not entertained in the slightest.

Hope this doesn't become the show version of TWD, that's for sure.

This may be a little off topic, but I just saw on twitter that Universal is going to reboot the classic monsters as the "Dark Universe". Obviously we know about the Mummy, but they shared details of Johnny Depp being the Invisible Man and Javier Bardem being Frankenstein's monster, so we know that we'll probably being seeing those remakes in the near future.

Obviously it's not going to happen this year, but maybe we'll be seeing a return of the classic monsters at hhn in the coming years?

This may be a little off topic, but I just saw on twitter that Universal is going to reboot the classic monsters as the "Dark Universe". Obviously we know about the Mummy, but they shared details of Johnny Depp being the Invisible Man and Javier Bardem being Frankenstein's monster, so we know that we'll probably being seeing those remakes in the near future.

Obviously it's not going to happen this year, but maybe we'll be seeing a return of the classic monsters at hhn in the coming years?
Universal Rebooting Classic Monsters | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Reactions: Jessabelle

I would totally be down for a Dark Universe house in the future. Just depends on how the movies do at the box office. That could mean very little though because Universal ♡ Synergy lol.

Last edited:
If I want to watch a dude spin a sign I'll go to Quizzno's.

The shadow part was neat, but the rest was so, so bad.
I only saw the show a couple of times, but I saw them really mess the shadow part up.

Yeah the sign spinner was definitely the moment for me when I thought "wow they're really trying to pass this joke off as entertainment?!".

Take out the overly loud music and fire effects and there's very little to this show. There was actually more talent in the acrobatics that were a part of the Carnage show the year before.

Reactions: ReelJustice