Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 88 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
.To be honest... this is the least excited I've been to go to the event since I started going in 2010. At this point the marketing people on twitter are more annoying than anything else. However, I do hold on to the hope that once I'm at the event I can put this disgrace behind me and move on to having fun.

Reactions: criticalanalysis
.To be honest... this is the least excited I've been to go to the event since I started going in 2010. At this point the marketing people on twitter are more annoying than anything else. However, I do hold on to the hope that once I'm at the event I can put this disgrace behind me and move on to having fun.

First time I haven't already bought my vacation to go.

There's either no icon (which would be amazing after all the hubbub from fans) or it's a group of "icons."

I'm REALLY starting to lean towards the Iniquitus or Grim Reaper type characters. It matches the code name floating around for the streets.

Yeah... everyone's forgotten there are code names.

There's either no icon (which would be amazing after all the hubbub from fans) or it's a group of "icons."

I'm REALLY starting to lean towards the Iniquitus or Grim Reaper type characters. It matches the code name floating around for the streets.

Yeah... everyone's forgotten there are code names.

If I'm not mistaken, don't all of the scarezones get location based code names except for the roaming hordes? If that's the case, makes sense for our icons to be a roaming group of Grim Reaper type characters or The Iniquitis as opposed to having their own set scarezone.

If I'm not mistaken, don't all of the scarezones get location based code names except for the roaming hordes? If that's the case, makes sense for our icons to be a roaming group of Grim Reaper type characters or The Iniquitis as opposed to having their own set scarezone.
Yes... but it's odd this year. Because there's a street literally named "Horde." PLUS a coded street.

And regarding houses... assume nothing kids. Things just got exciting.

i have been meaning to post this video for a while now. Every time I see the word "soon" and how we haven't gotten an update, it always reminds me of this, especially 6:30 in.

One of the things mentioned a while back was more specifically of that this year would potentially have more original content than there is of intellectual properties.

If this seems to be the case, especially with The Conjuring now out; it may bring the IP count at potentially a smaller window than the past three year's.

I think Blumhouse is happening, but that I think it's something that can be announced later than before, simply due to that it's not as large of a property than per say, Conjuring, The Shining or American Horror Story.

Reactions: Thiago
Me and two of my friends go every other year from Pittsburgh so we make a weekend out of it and do the parks and Citywalk and one night of HHN. It's just too expensive with travel, hotel and park tickets to do more than one night of HHN and express pass.. If I lived locally or even an hour or two away maybe I would visit more nights.