Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 155 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh look.. another VIDEO of concept art... :cautious:

Why is it so difficult for them to just release the concept art for the houses & scarezones like they used to do? It takes more effort to make a stupid 30sec video than it does to just upload the images instead. SIGH

At least we got to see the facade concept art for the Bayou house

I'm definitely feeling like originals are tommorrow. Would explain the concept art. Blumhouse being the final reveal is so odd though.

i just saw the commercial and the spot would have been so much better if in one room a deadite was rushing towards the victims but it was shot at by none other then ash, ash would just look at them and say [ thank me later ] and just walk off

Oh. Okay, Universal. That works, too. I have stuff to do tonight anyway.

Now... specific names are REALLY hard to confirm. I may be dead on. I may be wildly off. But this is what I have:

"The Hive" - Vampire House (Codename Hive)
"The Fallen" - Angels and Demons (Codename Crater)
"Dead Waters" - Voodoo (Codename Paddle)
"Scarecrows: Dustbowl" (Codename Brains)

They brought this on themselves...

Oh. Okay, Universal. That works, too. I have stuff to do tonight anyway.

Now... specific names are REALLY hard to confirm. I may be dead on. I may be wildly off. But this is what I have:

"The Hive" - Vampire House (Codename Hive)
"The Fallen" - Angels and Demons (Codename Crater)
"Dead Waters" - Voodoo (Codename Paddle)
"Scarecrows: Dustbowl" (Codename Brains)

They brought this on themselves...

remember universal you had your chance to annouce the maze but didn't so again