Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

Although, it looks like the bus is still there in the background. If it's just the banners...maybe it will just be the banners.

When I was there for Stay and Scream in the Finnegan's area a couple weeks ago I watched them hang these banners with a scissor lift. I assumed they take them down every week? Is that not the case?

Yesterday on the unmasking tour the guide said they are still thinking of removing the shotgun from Charles Grady in the Shining maze due to Vegas. Seems to me if they were going to do it - it would have been done by now. Also found it bizzare that they would remove that and keep the machine gun in Bloomhouse.

It was also interesting to see where the wings had been clipped off the eternal (angles) in The Fallen to avoid any religion controversy.

Frankly I'm glad Universal considers these things. It's easy to be critical but by making some tweaks here and there the event can continue. Anyone who is worried about this being a Disney event needs to actually go through the mazes - we are a looooooonnngggg way from that. * Amen.

Excellent show this year.

Yesterday on the unmasking tour the guide said they are still thinking of removing the shotgun from Charles Grady in the Shining maze due to Vegas. Seems to me if they were going to do it - it would have been done by now. Also found it bizzare that they would remove that and keep the machine gun in Bloomhouse.

It was also interesting to see where the wings had been clipped off the eternal (angles) in The Fallen to avoid any religion controversy.

Frankly I'm glad Universal considers these things. It's easy to be critical but by making some tweaks here and there the event can continue. Anyone who is worried about this being a Disney event needs to actually go through the mazes - we are a looooooonnngggg way from that. * Amen.

Excellent show this year.
There are ways to push the envelope and be controversial without being offensive..I dig that they consider things like this to try and keep the event as fun and entertaining as possible...which I believe is their end goal..

If you want to get spit on and thrown against a wall there are plenty of houses like that across America, HHN aint that

There are ways to push the envelope and be controversial without being offensive..I dig that they consider things like this to try and keep the event as fun and entertaining as possible...which I believe is their end goal..

If you want to get spit on and thrown against a wall there are plenty of houses like that across America, HHN aint that

I agree with you.

Wasn't in any way suggesting I want to get spit on!?!?!?!

Which is why I said I'm glad they consider the issues I brought up and it's an excellent event.

Fully support the removal of mixed drinks from the outdoor bars as well. For all the complaints staff told me there is a silent majority very pleased with this.

I agree with you.

Wasn't in any way suggesting I want to get spit on!?!?!?!

Which is why I said I'm glad they consider the issues I brought up and it's an excellent event.

Fully support the removal of mixed drinks from the outdoor bars as well. For all the complaints staff told me there is a silent majority very pleased with this.
Haha yes, I wasn't implying you were...I've just heard arguments in the past that HHN is much tamer than it was in the old days...I went in the old days and it is much better now...Sans a couple of minor changes I don't agree with