Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 205 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They do it occasionally at slow times. Very rare though.

It's at the discretion of the staff manning the entrance, but I've seen it happen plenty of times over the years. Wait generally has to be below ten minutes and toward the end of the night, versus the beginning.

So I’m guessing Hades 2.0 is Meteor? Also I’m excited for Hades but if we could get that Orfanage or Catacombs requel...

Last edited:
I loved the Minotaur bit (wasn't it the mirror misdirection gag?), but the rest of that house was massively underwhelming to me. The cyclopses looked like rubber, Stygian witches felt generic, anti-climactic empty Hades throne...

That all said, I'd love for them to give it another go. Huge potential in that premise, obviously.

what was the story with that empty throne? what happened there? was there never meant to be an actor there? then why have the throne? I never understood how hard would it have been to have a bearded actor sitting there.

That was such a crock of :x:. Seriously, imagine how awesome a storyline that would’ve been had it been if it were that Lucifer had won the war of the angels.

so HHN be full satanist then? I dont know. that would be too freaky for some people

Jason Blum tweeted that the new Halloween trailer drops Friday. Could this finally end the rumors/speculation tied to whether or not it’s happening? It coincides with a potential HHN announcement @Legacy was referring to.... guess we’ll see come Friday

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I know it's unlikely considering it's a cult indie film, but I would LOVE a house themed to that new Suspiria remake. The trailer is great.

Suspiria: First Trailer Reveals Luca Guadagnino's Brutal Remake | Collider

This is one of my dream IP’s so I’m really hoping it does well enough that it ends up on Universal’s radar. I’m still hoping they’ll release the Cinema Con footage at some point in time before November 2.

As for SZ’s I think it’s a given that whatever goes in San Fran will be smaller in scale (set wise) to Invasion now that F&F is open? Or maybe I’m just projecting cause of all the times I actively avoided that zone due to the crowds.

So, to give the locations as of now.

Soundstages
SS24A - Unannounced
SS24B - Unannounced
SS25 - Unannounced
SS22 - Stranger Things (Aforementioned by @Legacy shortly after TrT was announced)

In-Park
SS40, Shrek - Unannounced
MIB Queue Tent/Tent 3 - Unannounced

Backstage
B79 - Trick R' Treat
Spring Tent 1 - Dead Exposure
Spring Tent 2 - Unannounced
Final Location - Unannounced

Last edited: