Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 259 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I assume Meteor is a straight up/“serious scary” house like DE? I’m enjoying the mystery of it, Poison and Ragtag (don’t feel like we have the full story on that one—it’s a carnival junkyard somehow relating to the Hunger Games?)
Legacy was referencing an idea he had for a hunger games house. Not the hunger games itself. I think he was saying the Ragtag house will be a large open area and the props will define the path instead of the traditional wall- style houses.

I’m still not 100% sure about Poltergeist. I know this doesn’t mean that it’s not coming, but Legacy’s general quietness about the IP makes me suspicious. :private:

Reactions: RyanH
In the HW thread he said it’s being shared
Jim-Carrey-Alrightythen.gif

Reactions: Joel
So after we crack Meteor all we have left is Surprise & Poison(we already basically know what Coach & Feature are).

Speculation this year has been SO much better and more fun than last year

I guess I'll take a stab at meteor..
The dinosaurs (in reality) went extinct because of a meteor..
in this house, "It's not the dinosaurs that went extinct"...
So essentially we are walking through the extinction of the primitive human race as whatever is causing this extinction is only affecting humans (spreads like a meme) and prehistoric animals are also present.

That and the references to the exact movie and story the movie was based on being said multiple times. That is at least the start of the path.

Is it like Annihilation ? Did someone say that? Not to get too spoilery but the idea of all sorts of DNA combos could make for some cool monsters, there's that shark/gator like pickle/human. It could be a similar concept without being based on the movie at least. And it's all kicked off by a meteor.

Or if the pickle/man is taken more literal like carnivorous plants that would be cool. or a sewer with post apocalyptic rat monsters? Existential crisis of being trapped imobile in a pickle? Eating poop? Idk i'm just brainstorming.

8F0zmz7.png

My hang up is that it’s not an alien themed house, I thought, and plant life from outer space would go against that.

Maybe it’s just not aliens like we think of aliens like from last years invasion SZ
That’s definitely an option, I could just be reading it too broadly. There’s a lot that the word alien can cover, and I just feel like any life from outer space, intelligent or not, would could as an alien house.