Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

Last edited:
If you're hoping for Blumhouse 2, oui jast can't be friends anymore.
So...if this means that "We G"-enuinely will be getting at least part of a house based on the movie(s) based on the board game...does that mean that the toy maker Has changed their position since last year? Or was that not really the reason for changing the middle of BOH last year? I tend to be skeptical that Uni would try again after a "late in the game" change a la Scream->Purge.

So...if this means that "We G"-enuinely will be getting at least part of a house based on the movie(s) based on the board game...does that mean that the toy maker Has changed their position since last year? Or was that not really the reason for changing the middle of BOH last year? I tend to be skeptical that Uni would try again after a "late in the game" change a la Scream->Purge.
The vibe I got last year wasn't that Hasbo was against HHN using it, they was just some sort of slow-down in the approval and Uni didn't want to risk a potential lawsuit by using an unapproved IP. I mean, Hasbo authorized the IP to be used for the movie itself. It's not like they had an issue with their board game killing people.