Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe? I was just thinking it'd be a general ST info dump with an announcement of the house. Could be "includes season 3!" or "relive your favorite moments from 1 & 2!"
Yeah sorry I thought you were sayin preview house and I got flashbacks to “why is this spasming, wire-covered woman in my Insidious house?”

Maybe? I was just thinking it'd be a general ST info dump with an announcement of the house. Could be "includes season 3!" or "relive your favorite moments from 1 & 2!"

The way I see tomorrow is this,

ST is announced, with more information to be revealed at later time

Or...

IT is announced, and Stranger Things is held off till SDCC for a bigger blowout with Netflix Originals.

Tomorrow will be interesting, as one is a landmark Netflix Original property, and the other is one of the most iconic stories in horror literature, with a profitable film (and film sequel in development) & Cult TV classic up it's sleeve.

I just want to get this one out of the way. There's a lot more speculating to do.

Well we’ll at least have Stranger Things or IT out of the way today. The only house that doesn’t have much word on it anymore is what the potential 7th IP is(if it happens). NoES was leaked a while back but you did mention that Alien was getting looked at and there were other properties they were interested in

Last edited: