Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Gringotts is open. Diagon is open and left as a "safe zone". It's probably the best time to hang inside Diagon.

thanks...do they still do the FL Resident Discount ticket? I didn't see it on the website. Sorry for all the casual questions. Like I said it's been awhile.

thanks...do they still do the FL Resident Discount ticket? I didn't see it on the website. Sorry for all the casual questions. Like I said it's been awhile.

Yup! The basic tickets now are just to get the ball rolling. The multi-day passes and discounts usually come around the beginning of June.

The official Hollywood account just poSTed that they'll be announcing the first HHN maze tomorrow morning at 8:00am PST. Chances are it will be shared with Orlando as well.

Kind of STRANGE that they're pre-announcing this year.
Yeah, I’m super curious if this will include Orlando. I didn’t see anything else outside the official Hollywood account post.

Gringotts is open. Diagon is open and left as a "safe zone". It's probably the best time to hang inside Diagon.

Except that there are no shows and Olivanders is closed and Hopping Pot has the longest line of the day. But yeah legit great time to be in Diagon, I use it as a palette cleanser for the horrah/drunkenly running around with weirdos trying to do spells.