Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 82 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I saw that, people on HNN have been hinting at it as well; if they really did lose IT and this is its replacement, or if this was already planned, then this year is gonna be amazing. Not sure what exactly would go in a Lost Boys Maze but it’s a great property.
You know Vamp 55? You know Hive? Throw them in a blender with a beach town, a lot of 80s music and peroxide.

You know Vamp 55? You know Hive? Throw them in a blender with a beach town, a lot of 80s music and peroxide.

If they can throw in a Boardwalk scene that would be surreal; assuming it happens I’d wonder if it’d get a SS, Parade, or Shrek. Seems like the scale might be too big for a tent(although the tent houses lately have seemed a lot bigger)

Edit - I’m guessing that this will be an Orlando exclusive as Hollywood is getting The Thing, which I’m not sure is gonna be shared

Reactions: Robert Bliss
I wonder if a specific area of the park will be an 80's zone or if everything coming this year will fit the theme.

At least mostly.

Mostly.

So far everything seems to fit except AHS(unless they did Hotel since that had a ton of 80’s connections, but this year is Cult). I’m so excited to see the scarezones, I’m really hoping we get a B Movie summer camp zone akin to Sleepaway Camp

Can we censor the word “Ifrit” out of these forums?

Wouldn't that be the same as censoring things like Disney and More, Orlando Informer, and other places out of the forums?

Honestly, I think it's not worth the can of worms that would open if that happens.

giphy.gif

Is there a chance there won't be a mega house? It would honestly be good IMO because combined with less money spent on shows they'd really be able to spread the house and zone budget around.

If there isn't, location possibilities:

Stranger Things--SS 19/20
Lost Boys--SS 22
The Thing and an original--SS 24
Blumhouse Halloween--Shrek
Trick R Treat--Parade
AHS Cult--MIB tent
Originals--Sprung tents

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Is there a chance there won't be a mega house? It would honestly be good IMO because combined with less money spent on shows they'd really be able to spread the house and zone budget around.

I think with Stranger Things being focused solely on S1 and AHS focusing on Cult only there aren’t any other properties that could warrant a mega house. I wouldn’t be surprised if at least one side of SS21 was devoted to a maze though

Edit - If we do get The Lost Boys in Orlando I would totally expect a return of the flyers from Fallen

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I think with Stranger Things being focused solely on S1 and AHS focusing on Cult only there aren’t any other properties that could warrant a mega house. I wouldn’t be surprised if at least one side of SS21 was devoted to a maze though

Edit - If we do get The Lost Boys in Orlando I would totally expect a return of the flyers from Fallen
You mean the flyers from Nightingales?... I mean Dracula: Legacy of Blood?... I mean Castle Vampyr?

If there isn't, location possibilities:

Stranger Things--SS 19/20
Lost Boys--SS 22
The Thing and an original--SS 24
Blumhouse Halloween--Shrek
Trick R Treat--Parade
AHS Cult--MIB tent
Originals--Sprung tents

Just my predictions but(assuming all of these come):

Stranger Things - SS22(solely for the # of switchbacks in the queue)
The Lost Boys - SS21A or SS21B
The Thing - SS24A or B
Original - SS24A or B
Trick ‘r Treat - Shrek Queue
Original - Parade Building
Blumhouse’s Halloween - Sprung Tent 2
Claustrophobic Original - Sprung Tent 1
AHS Cult - MIB Tent(this one is all but guranteed)

You mean the flyers from Nightingales?... I mean Dracula: Legacy of Blood?... I mean Castle Vampyr?

Sorry Fallen was just the most recent example:shrug:. Speaking of Nightengales, Chernobyl house anyone?

The Thing - SS24A or B
Original - SS24A or B
AHS Cult - MIB Tent(this one is all but guranteed
THIS is a lineup I would be VERY happy with

The Thing - SS24A or B
Original - SS24A or B
AHS Cult - MIB Tent(this one is all but guranteed)

Sorry Fallen was just the most recent example:shrug:. Speaking of Nightengales, Chernobyl house anyone?

I would prefer a zone in New York, but either way, I'd be ecstatic. Would it run the risk of being offensive? I highly doubt Orlando has a huge Ukrainian population, but after the debacle with Fallen last year, you just never know. I still think TrT needs a bigger location than Shrek to do it justice. Also, you can do a pretty long queue with the front of the park house--I'd imagine AHS the last two years had a long one.

Attachments

• Stranger Things.jpg
    Stranger Things.jpg
    642.2 KB · Views: 15