Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
"The Nightingales are creatures that have existed since time began immemorial, feeding on the weak, ill, and dying in wars and natural disasters. Patrolling WWI era trenches, you discover that you are more than just at war…you’re being hunted."

Only so many wars you can do, especially ones that aren't touchy subjects. WWI is one of the least touchy wars, it seems. Vietnam is obviously EXTREMELY touchy, as is the Civil War.

"The Nightingales are creatures that have existed since time began immemorial, feeding on the weak, ill, and dying in wars and natural disasters. Patrolling WWI era trenches, you discover that you are more than just at war…you’re being hunted."

Only so many wars you can do, especially ones that aren't touchy subjects. WWI is one of the least touchy wars in history it seems. Vietnam is obviously EXTREMELY touchy, as is the Civil War.

Given that this year is an 80’s themed year Im really excited to see What originals they do. Reallllyyyy excited to hear the music in the park too

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit

Only so many wars you can do, especially ones that aren't touchy subjects. WWI is one of the least touchy wars, it seems. Vietnam is obviously EXTREMELY touchy, as is the Civil War.

Chernobyl wasn't a natural disaster. :tease:

Meh. We've seen that before elsewhere. I'd much rather see A&D build a house where you're going through an entire city on fire or one that's shaking apart. Way more opportunities for cool setpieces
Yeah, I guess radiation is much harder to convey to guests than heat or shaking floors + walls

Meh. We've seen that before elsewhere. I'd much rather see A&D build a house where you're going through an entire city on fire or one that's shaking apart. Way more opportunities for cool setpieces

I’m surprised they haven’t already previously adapted the San Francisco Earthquake; not really much in the scare department but environment wise it’s a gold mine.

Edit - Every year lately seems to bring an original from a past year and reboot it(Asylum in Wonderland, Ghost Town, Bayou of Blood); wondering if this year keeps up the trend

Still think it would be a better zone. As long as NY is an apocalyptic area (we've had an apocalyptic zone almost every year for the last 15 years), this is the best possible way to fill that quota.

As far as houses go, I think doing an original version of a haunted pizza place house could be great, seeing as how it's damn near impossible to take Five Nights at Freddy's seriously.

I think something like the San Fran Earthquake or the Great Chicago Fire would be a way better setting for a Nightengales return rather than Chernobyl, which wouldn't be all that visually interesting.

Yeah, I have wanted a Nightingale's natural disaster house for a while.

I also want a Nightingale's that happens in medieval times during a castle siege with the Nightingale's as the nuns inside the gates killing the intruders and defenders alike.

Yeah, I have wanted a Nightingale's natural disaster house for a while.

I also want a Nightingale's that happens in medieval times during a castle siege with the Nightingale's as the nuns inside the gates killing the intruders and defenders alike.
A hurricane house might be a bit interesting for Orlando, depending on how the season goes...I've always wanted a house taking place in the middle of a hurricane....I think The Forsaken had a storm going on during it, pretty cool