Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And I have been terribly jealous of those who got to experience it. The Thing is one of my all-time favorite films.

The Thing is my favorite movie of all time! I got to see it for HHN17 and HHN19.
19 was short but pretty cool because MacReady was in there warning you about what's out there.

Sadly I missed HHN21 though. :thud:

I've been hoping for a Carpenter mash-up house, featuring Halloween, The Thing, Big trouble in Little China, and Escape from New York, but also cult classics like They Live. They could re-use a ton of props and it would be so much fun. Kurt Russel would definitely have to be on board , however :lol:
Love this idea, but would REALLY love a house based on The Thing, Prince of Darkness, and In the Mouth of Madness and call it " Apocalypse", just as Carpenter did.

That is an excellent list. I might exchange The Shining with Alien for me personally, but Shining would likely make the top ten for sure.
would you believe I actually haven't seen Alien yet? I really need to get on that.
I like ED2 FAR better.
idk, The Evil Dead has that small budget charm, and is far gorier. ED2 also has more boring parts than TED. it's a tough one imo.

Reactions: Robert Bliss
would you believe I actually haven't seen Alien yet? I really need to get on that.

OMG..... Get this movie right now!(Directors cut if you can). Turn off all the lights and watch it right now!

Nothing scares me. Clowns, Leatherface, Slashers, Ghosts, Monsters, etc. Haunted Houses. Nothing.

But for some reason this is the only movie, and I mean only movie that scares me!

The more houses the better imo. If they're high quality as mentioned before. If IT isn't already there and they add a 10th house not being IT, I just might cry

Last edited: