Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

Ive never experienced a dual park HHN and I don't think I want to. I feel like the houses are too far apart and it'll waste too much time. Also, maybe theres not enough time to do everything. Once again though, Ive never experienced this so im not sure.

Ive never experienced a dual park HHN and I don't think I want to. I feel like the houses are too far apart and it'll waste too much time. Also, maybe theres not enough time to do everything. Once again though, Ive never experienced this so im not sure.
Most of the houses are in the soundstages in the dual park. They're actually closer. It's everything else that gets spread out.

And select nights. *shrug*

They'll pull the trigger eventually.

since it's going to be 7 months before hhn opens how about we have fun, try and write a fan maze treatment to one of the leaked houses, don't worry you can make it short.

Haven’t seen this posted, hope some announcement of dates or something soon

Attachments

• AD4A0BC0-BA1D-4DCE-BAEE-49BF8B4A4AEB.jpeg
    AD4A0BC0-BA1D-4DCE-BAEE-49BF8B4A4AEB.jpeg
    481.9 KB · Views: 67
"Opportunity" is interesting.

The IPs, from my understanding, were decided EARLY. Most were locked before January. While I've heard there may have been some changes, I'm not 100% that's actually happened. That Murdy wasn't included (or had a similar tweet) makes me think this isn't about an IP house. We should be sharing nearly everything this year.

I also don't think it's a street.

Part of me thinks this is a low-key approval/agreement of a new show. Or... No proof here, just an idea... Management agreed to let them pitch a marketing campaign.