Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
ahhhhhh I see! I mean we all expected that the upsidedown would still exist... right? I felt like it was pretty vague like Nick said so they could do as much/little with it as possible.

Yeah pretty much. Hopefully ST3 can have a badass villain that isn’t related to the Demogorgan, they rely on his species a little too much.

Yeah pretty much. Hopefully ST3 can have a badass villain that isn’t related to the Demogorgan, they rely on his species a little too much.
I just want Will to have a prominent role as an actual human. Both seasons so far he's either been in the Upside down or been possessed by the Mind Flayer. I don't need his Mom hanging crap all over her house again trying to save him :lol:

I just want Will to have a prominent role as an actual human. Both seasons so far he's either been in the Upside down or been possessed by the Mind Flayer. I don't need his Mom hanging crap all over her house again trying to save him :lol:
season 3: will Byers goes to school and has a normal day

This is purely just out of my own hopes and dreams, but I would LOVE to see FX’s Legion at HHN. There are some genuinely terrifying moments in the show that could potentially be used and I feel like it could translate well as a house. Plus, it’d be a nice twist on the “hurr durr mentally ill people are evil” troupe that HHN seems to suck up frequently.

However, it isn’t popular with the general public. The show was only saved from cancellation thanks to DVR recordings. It would be a damn shame if it ended up like AvED

Reactions: n i c k
This is purely just out of my own hopes and dreams, but I would LOVE to see FX’s Legion at HHN. There are some genuinely terrifying moments in the show that could potentially be used and I feel like it could translate well as a house. Plus, it’d be a nice twist on the “hurr durr mentally ill people are evil” troupe that HHN seems to suck up frequently.

However, it isn’t popular with the general public. The show was only saved from cancellation thanks to DVR recordings. It would be a damn shame if it ended up like AvED

Welcome to IU. ;)

Welcome to IU. ;)

Thanks! I have some other ideas for houses as well. I'd love to see:

-Stranger Things
-The Conjuring
-Trick R Treat
-Blumhouse Pt.2 (Happy Death Day, Creep.....Jem and the Holograms?)
-THE RETURN OF SCARY TALES
-Bioshock (imagine: starting off in Rapture and progressing up to Columbia!)
-Treehouse of Horror scare zone, finally
-Suspiria

I'd hate to see:
-AHS (this season sucks)
-The Purge (overexposure)
-Halloween (overexposure)
-Silence of the Lambs (doesn't make sense as a house)
-True crime house (yes, it's been mentioned on other forums before)

I thoroughly enjoyed Legion, but thought the pay-off to the build up was disappointing. That being said, it was a fun show that I look forward to DVRing next season.

If I’m thinking of a way to follow up last year, I would absolutely be finding somehow to bring both IT and Stranger Things to UO for 28. Now as a straight wish list:
-Stranger Things
-It
-Scream (make it happen)
-Conjuring Universe
-Halloween 2018
-Titans of Terror (Jason Freddy Leatherface)
-Original
-Original
-Original

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
giphy.gif

With the parade building being demolished (hopefully) by the time HHN roles around, any idea what will replace that? Did they put purpose built HHN space in the new building? Adding a third sprung?

With the parade building being demolished (hopefully) by the time HHN roles around, any idea what will replace that? Did they put purpose built HHN space in the new building? Adding a third sprung?

I have to wonder, could they have a venue in between the vicinity of RoTM and Supercharged?

We still have to take into the account of a potential removal of Shrek by then, so we may have to ask about replacement venues for KZ Parade Building and the Shrek 4D theater.

I have to wonder, could they have a venue in between the vicinity of RoTM and Supercharged?

We still have to take into the account of a potential removal of Shrek by then, so we may have to ask about replacement venues for KZ Parade Building and the Shrek 4D theater.
That's a TM entrance as well as health services so unfortunately I don't think so.

That would be nice...The event is a tad unbalanced at the moment

I also thought Terminator might be a good location...Or perhaps the Soundstage that they have the media previews in

Unless, of course, they do a dual park event

In theory, there’s room within the Fast and Furious queue space for a house. In theory, though. If the ride is using it’s extended queue through the summer that space may not be available to build.

There is a new parade building (which no seems to mind trekking a mile to), but that will likely have two parades in storage because they’re doing quick turnarounds to the holidays now. The Christmas floats AND the All Star floats will be on site for part of October. Plus, to get to that building and the sprungs, guests would have to walk past an active construction site. There’s precedent for it, but no one really liked it.

I still stand by a merged park being heavily considered for 2018. It might not happen, but to just dismiss the thought doesn’t take into account everything else occurring in the park.

It would suck for big locations to be replaced with small locations. Of course we have one more SS house than we used to. So there’s that.

I thought that Nintendo wasn’t beginning construction for another year?

Oh, and if they do a merged park, the. combined with the fact that there won’t be B&T, might we see more immersive scare-zones since that provides them with a LOT of non-parade territory?

Last edited: