Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 271 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Stranger Things + Ghostbusters are for sure going to lead the marketing, but anyone else wonder what the 3rd property is gonna be? My bet is House of 1000 Corpses because of Captain Spaulding but it is a pretty cult property.

Speaking of Ho1C, wonder if they’ll “Games of Jigsaw” it and include a room from 3 From Hell to promote the new movie.
i won't be surpised if they make universal monsters the third lead since there so recognizable

note - i'll love if the commercial this year was based off the sleep paralysis tweets. imagine someone waking up, but they can't move, tons of the i.p's will come closer to him (demodog, dracula, library ghost), as he can't do nothing but scream silently.

i won't be surpised if they make universal monsters the third lead since there so recognizable

note - i'll love if the commercial this year was based off the sleep paralysis tweets. imagine someone waking up, but they can't move, tons of the i.p's will come closer to him (demodog, dracula, library ghost), as he can't do nothing but scream silently.
Commerical idea is amazing, I love it, the 3 big headliners. But what about Hollywood seeing as Dracula won't be in their maze, so best thing to do is have Frankenstiens monster instead of Dracula.

anyone think a They Live zone will work?
The challenge with a "They Live" as a zone is the transition between the human look and the alien look. In order to make it work, Uni has to control where the performer is and the way guests see them. That's extremely difficult in a street. A house would be much easier.

EDIT - And They Live needs that transition effect. Without it, it's just a somewhat generic alien zone/house (not even a visually interesting one). It's possible, using clear, UV-reactive face paint and black light washes.

The challenge with a "They Live" as a zone is the transition between the human look and the alien look. In order to make it work, Uni has to control where the performer is and the way guests see them. That's extremely difficult in a street. A house would be much easier.

EDIT - And They Live needs that transition effect. Without it, it's just a somewhat generic alien zone/house (not even a visually interesting one). It's possible, using clear, UV-reactive face paint and black light washes.

They Live 3D house seems thematically appropriate.