The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 103 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll laugh if the latest clue is Final Destination. It says Flight equipment and the first final destination does have an airplane...so i'm just saying if we were following the old hint rules, it'd work lol.
but! I have also done some digging
the E6B is also called a "prayer wheel"
Originally created by a man named Philip Dalton in the late 1930's.
In popular culture, it was in Star Trek and a movie called The Core

Last edited:
And another rumor gets another clue.

This one is both really easy and really hard.

View attachment 11529

Lets go for a walk and see if i can stay on the trail...

The E6-B flight computer was introduced in the late 1930's/Early 1940's.

It was also featured in the Paramount Pictures film "The Core" - With Hillary Swank

(Strap in Everybody)

Hilary Swank was also in The Black Dahlia, Which takes place in the 1940's

Is this a huge leap just so I can wish for Black Dahlia.... Yeah a bit...

Lets go for a walk and see if i can stay on the trail...

The E6-B flight computer was introduced in the late 1930's/Early 1940's.

It was also featured in the Paramount Pictures film "The Core" - With Hillary Swank

(Strap in Everybody)

Hilary Swank was also in The Black Dahlia, Which takes place in the 1940's

Is this a huge leap just so I can wish for Black Dahlia.... Yeah a bit...
The cast also includes DJ Qualls, who played as Garth in the TV show Supernatural....

A couple, yeah.

But ya'll are acting like all of these clues are for IPs.
Which is why I'm thinking that Emblem will mean that we are getting Gothic 2. Or a return of La Llorona (not the movie). I could also maybe see the airplane thing being an original, not an IP.

Which is why I'm thinking that Emblem will mean that we are getting Gothic 2. Or a return of La Llorona (not the movie). I could also maybe see the airplane thing being an original, not an IP.

I don't know....I loved the La Llorona house we had, found it dark, scary and just great. Really an underrated house in my opinion. However with the recent movie, which I think did alright at the box office was largely hated by critics, Latino community, and the horror community. So while our Urban Legends house I would love to revisit I worry if the too recent movie would negatively impact the response to the house because the GP would think it was based on the movie not the HHN Urban Legend series. Idk. Like I said would love to see it just don't think it would be in the cards right now.

Hi everyone I am new and I look forward to our painstaking wait for HHN 2020 together!!! And looking forward to helping with clues (not really good at them but will try).

Reactions: Andromeda
I've gotta ask, this isn't a possibility or anything of that sort but with the discussion for Doctor Who being brought up in years past (or even now) I wonder what the Orlando clientele think of a Twin Peaks house? It's a huuuuge want over in the Hollywood thread spanning the 3 seasons/ movie and wonder if this group feels the same.

I asked Murdy about it in a Q&A a while back to which he said he considered it but then figured it wasn't really "horror" (really?). Wonder if the residents here believe likewise or otherwise.

Reactions: Doctor Morgus
I've gotta ask, this isn't a possibility or anything of that sort but with the discussion for Doctor Who being brought up in years past (or even now) I wonder what the Orlando clientele think of a Twin Peaks house? It's a huuuuge want over in the Hollywood thread spanning the 3 seasons/ movie and wonder if this group feels the same.

I asked Murdy about it in a Q&A a while back to which he said he considered it but then figured it wasn't really "horror" (really?). Wonder if the residents here believe likewise or otherwise.

Haven't watched TP but I would be open to it. :)

• Wow
Reactions: chris.g
Status
Not open for further replies.