The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 132 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there a catacombs house? I’ve been hearing a lot of buzz about a house being related or a sequel to a catacombs house...

Catacombs was a house in 2010. The HHN twitter isn’t very self aware. I’m don’t think we can place too much stock into that tweet.

A Catacombs sequel has been on the wish list of many fans since 2011. Rumors always circulate about it returning.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
So @Legacy can you give us more details about the LaBamba Clue? because just the location doesn't really help to see how likely that clue is going to happen. Especially with Crowdflow and everything in that Area I can't see a show in front of La Bamba.

The dumb question of the day for me is could La Bamba (or its’ area) fit a house somehow? I’m presuming no but I’m not exactly a master in architecture and house measurements.

The dumb question of the day for me is could La Bamba (or its’ area) fit a house somehow? I’m presuming no but I’m not exactly a master in architecture and house measurements.
a few years ago, there was a church that held a mini interactive house. So they could but something in that general area.

a few years ago, there was a church that held a mini interactive house. So they could but something in that general area.
They also did a little church structure in 28 there but I don't see a little house happening there. My best guess would be extending a scare zone to that point. And if that happens that could be a good location for a throwback scare zone and larger props. But you also have to keep in mind that there might be an entrance to the lagoon show. So the crowd flow in that area has to be good.

When I say the answer IS Cafe La Bamba, I mean the rumored location is Cafe La Bamba. Not in front of it. Not in Central Park. IN Cafe La Bamba.
Ah ok my bad. Sorry for that. but Cafe LaBamba as a location is interesting. That would mean they need a new space for RIP so to be honest I don't see sth happening in LaBamba. The only location which could work out as an RIP space is down in SF where they have the bar stop

Reactions: londonwerecat
Catacombs was a house in 2010. The HHN twitter isn’t very self aware. I’m don’t think we can place too much stock into that tweet.

A Catacombs sequel has been on the wish list of many fans since 2011. Rumors always circulate about it returning.

I think they are definitely trying to get under speculators' skin with that tweet like they've before, I thought DE: Patient Zero was going to be a crossover with Catacombs but they definitely took it another route which was cool, but hopefully we could see it appear in the anniversary house? If possible? I could see them doing that and having it come next year.

So where do you think the queue would be? Backstage behind Horror Makeup and La Bamba?

No way, I can't see them doing that, this is the one of the only ways they could get stuff and scareactors in and out of the park area, I don't think they want to put a line back there and have it clustered

No way, I can't see them doing that, this is the one of the only ways they could get stuff and scareactors in and out of the park area, I don't think they want to put a line back there and have it clustered
Yeah thats correct but there would be no other way if they want to put a house in that location. So I think they would do sth else there then a house

I have entered the rabbit hole when it comes to the Dinah Hayley photo. I still believe that it's pointing to John Wilkes, her EXTENDED family (extended being the clue). There is a county in North Carolina named after him, which is the birthplace of NASCAR and holds the title of "Moonshine Capital of the World".

While I do not believe the M clue is for moonshine, I think I may need to sample some to get better clarity on this clue.

Is that possible? I don't know but the backstage exit would also end between the Horror Makeup Show and La Bamba if I remember correctly from my last UTH Tour
Exit through the front door, directly into the park.

When they had houses in Thunderfalls Terrace, the queue ran through backstage, and guests entered the house -- literally -- through the kitchen exit. It then when through the kitchen, into the restaurant area and out through the front door into the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.