The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Billie wouldn’t be that bad. Her videos have a lot of horror imagery and she makes good music. I’m fine with this.

With how big she is too Conjuring + Candyman + Billie is probably a good marketing trio. Weird choice for the 30th though

edit - When We All Fall Asleep had a lot of sleep paralysis imagery and stories so I’m guessing that’s what they’ll pull from. “All the Good Girls Go to Hell” will definitely be a cool room though.

It’s funny. I say I found my most recent clue from the “first article that came up.” Someone mentions an article that has my clue and everyone ignores it...

I then make a post that is the crux of the article, and IS the IP everyone is in a commotion over.

This one is right in front of you. It’s just so unexpected you refuse to see it...

It really will be a “Duh” moment...
Lol you really are fed up with people ignoring your clues/hints.

Wait, how did Billie come up???

@Chris Galindo teased in the Hollywood thread that 2 IPs were locked - 1 being an exciting property everyone will love and 1 being a groaner. Legacy’s milk clue was the groaner which is a Billie Eilish house - likely based on When We All Fall Asleep or something completely originally designed by her. We don’t know for sure the exciting one but seems The Conjuring is general consensus

Honestly, I think we have a very different idea what counts as a "groaner". TWD, Purge, the new Black Christmas? Yes.
But Billie Eilish? That's more of a "It's bonkers, but I'd be lying if I wasn't interested to see how this turns out."

I’ll say this, the worst thing a HHN maze can be is boring. Eilish and the reactions to her inclusion, should she be the answer, would certainly be the opposite.

For help with future work on clues, what was that post? I don’t recall you even mentioning Billy Eilish.
First time Billie was mentioned by @Oakley

Okay...I know I'm not exactly the most helpful but let me try this out.
Legacy seemed to strongly hint that this was a scarezone, not a maze. I have strong doubts that Scream will be a scarezone since I don't think that'd look good.
So I did a reverse image search and what came up was "Photography Toilet Paper Magazine". Year was possibly 2011, by the banana dude, and includes cereal and some white milk (cant see a brand on the bottle).
Interestingly enough, Billy Eilish had a music video with a very similar image of her pouring milk into a man's mouth.
So...
Significant Movies from 2011: Final Destination 5, The Thing (Prequel), You're Next, Grave Encounters, and Scream 4.
and then maybe Billy E. has something to do with it? The music video is called "Bad Guy" and also includes pigeons standing on someone.
So...I think Billy E. might actually have something to do with it....

the picture/clue

233CBBE3-D783-4B89-98DE-064F9F7E353B.jpeg

Okay, sorry y'all. I don't know who Billie Eilish is [ducking]. Maybe that's why it didn't connect for me in the slightest.

With last years RZ zone being a success I can see a music zone this year based on Billie. The fountain show will probably be for all the IPs like last year.

Not "all" the IPs - didn't include Ho1C or Us - only included the other 4.

The Billie Eilish rumors take me back to the HHN Hollywood 2011 survey.. after Alice was a hit, they included a new section on the survey dealing with "music acts".. and the usual suspects were listed (Ozzy, Marilyn, KISS, Slipknot etc..) but there was also a survey entry for Lady Gaga.. and how we all shuddered at the thought of a Lady Gaga maze at HHN Hollywood the following year..

Status
Not open for further replies.