Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021) | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks Brian. Any idea which houses will be open when released from S&S?
Not Brian, but if I remember correctly last year Springfield opened up to most if not all of the tents in the back and one of the parades? Someone please correct me if I’m wrong but it’ll probably be something like that.

I have no clue about Delancey, though. I’ve never stayed and screamed at the front of the park admittedly

The wife and I are walking over around 8pm on opening night. We have Express. I can't decide if we're gonna hit Hill House or Icons first.

Time for everyone's favorite game.

What's your game plan for opening night? Where you dropping? sorry not sorry
Magical Dining @ The Islands
Head in, decide right or left and rock the express pass with the group.

Saturday night Magical Dining @ Amatista and go opposite way as Friday.

I don't think so

Though they lettered the dining wrong...

I've noticed quite a few spelling errors in the HHN part of the app too. The editors must still be on furlough! Or they outsource it.

Meant to add* my crew usually does Finnegan's S&S and have generally been able to hit all but 1 or 2 houses within 3 hours. Then we slow down and enjoy shows and SZs until lines are low enough to wrap it up or re-do faves. We usually only have 2 nights but it has worked pretty much every time.

I've noticed quite a few spelling errors in the HHN part of the app too. The editors must still be on furlough! Or they outsource it.

Meant to add* my crew usually does Finnegan's S&S and have generally been able to hit all but 1 or 2 houses within 3 hours. Then we slow down and enjoy shows and SZs until lines are low enough to wrap it up or re-do faves. We usually only have 2 nights but it has worked pretty much every time.

I know the map used to be done in-house (was done by my boss for a period of time when I worked at UO). Not sure who does it now (maybe it is outsourced now), but usually is done by a Supervisor.

Reactions: orlandoiloveyou
Does anyone know if beetlejuice and Hillhouse open early for stay and scream?
The houses open at staggered times, so I’d assume one of them will open with stay and scream. (edit: I think it’ll be one Parade Warehouse, one Tent, and possibly MIB)

Here’s how I’m doing my game plan (with stay and scream)

Parade Warehouse
Tent
Other Parade
Other Tent
MIB Tent
Shrek
Soundstages

I don’t know if this is the best way to do it, but we’ll see.

Here's how i'd go about it -

Simpson's S&S
SCary
Wicked Growth
Puppet Theater
Hill House
Beetlejuice
Icons
Texas
Tooth Fairy
Bride
Nightmare Fuel
repeat whatever you want to do again

I expect Puppet, SCary, Bride, and Tooth Fairy to all have have fairly short waits as we get deeper into the night. I think Wicked Growth will be a house fans will be willing to travel back to that section of the park for though which could affect Puppet.

Puppet may not be open right away. I know that we had to loop back to hit Nightengales once it opened last year