Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021) | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also quick update on the UTH Tour. I asked and they told me they haven’t finalized the lineup for UTH. So I would treat the tweet as a rumor until we know more
The 6 tour line up was sent via email for people who have bought a tour (the first weekend I believe)

Reactions: Coolbfitz
The only thing is, if Beetlejuice isn’t allowed to be on the UTH Tour, then if a house isn’t available, someone that’s already got a 3 house tour will get doubled up. Hopefully I won’t run into that on my tours towards the very end of the event.

The 6 house tours had sold out before I had a chance to buy it, I got a 3 house tour, so I'm hoping to get Icons on one of them at least. Sucks that Beetlejuice most likely will not be part of it.

Edit: Looks like there is availability for the 6 house tour on sold out days, calling now to try and upgrade.

Last edited:
I didn't see this anywhere yet, but the official event map is out:

Edit: Fixed direct link to a downloadable PDF version:

Weird, given that the Sentinel ran a story today about how they are still trying to fill F&B positions at $15/hour, Olivanders and Florians have returned to the map. I would think they would be the first things cut for staffing. Wonder if those and Kwik-E-Mart will be busy nights only, like Simpsons ride.