Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021) | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
UO is requiring TMs to disclose their vaccination status. What if that’s to ensure vaccinated individuals are placed in houses and unvaccinated are in scarezones? In that situation, wouldn’t re-circulating airflow be a non-issue within each vaccinated scareactor’s plexiglass box?
Yeah but the effectiveness of the vaccines is waning…they’re finding they are collectively only 66% effective against Delta on average. Even if they’re all vaccinated doesn’t mean they can’t get infected if they’re around the virus in high loads for long periods of time.

well, the Slipknot Singer and actress Melissa Joan Hart ( Sabrina teenage witch) were both vaccinated and both catch covid recently, they are okay of course, but as for the vaccinated HHN actors, it will probably take a week or so to feel better. it was still a little rough for the Slipknot Singer Melissa Joan Hart. in bed at least a week
so with hhn, it would stil, mean actors calling in sick while they recover.

I haven’t seen anyone post about howl o scream at sea world possibly affecting attendance of the event. I don’t know if they are also doing vinyl and/or masks but if they didn’t I could possibly see locals preferring that event. Of course fans of the event will continue to patronize the event but I see this as sea worlds golden opportunity to make it in the Halloween market in Orlando. Perhaps they knew all the safety measures coming to HHN and capitalized on the chance.

i have been thinking of howl o scream all week,
the reviews will have to be super super high to affect hhn (which howl o scream could get great reviews) and HHN would have to get really bad reviews.
that combination would have an influence on tourists

i have been thinking of howl o scream all week,
the reviews will have to be super super high to affect hhn (which howl o scream could get great reviews) and HHN would have to get really bad reviews.
that combination would have an influence on tourists
Doubtful. The tourists are already coming with packages for Universal and tickets for HHN. They’re not completely altering those plans based on reviews because there are so many logistical hurdles they’d need to jump through to make those changes. Never mind that tourist want volume, and HoS’s four houses cannot compare.

HoS will not have a noticeable impact on HHN.

Doubtful. The tourists are already coming with packages for Universal and tickets for HHN. They’re not completely altering those plans based on reviews because there are so many logistical hurdles they’d need to jump through to make those changes. Never mind that tourist want volume, and HoS’s four houses cannot compare.

HoS will not have a noticeable impact on HHN.

yeah i understand

well, the Slipknot Singer and actress Melissa Joan Hart ( Sabrina teenage witch) were both vaccinated and both catch covid recently, they are okay of course, but as for the vaccinated HHN actors, it will probably take a week or so to feel better. it was still a little rough for the Slipknot Singer Melissa Joan Hart. in bed at least a week

I checked Wikipedia, and Melissa Joan Hart is not the lead singer for Slipknot.

Lucky Planet said:

I checked Wikipedia, and Melissa Joan Hart is not the lead singer for Slipknot.

my goodness, he/she didnt say that the singer for slipknot was melissa joan hart.

well, the Slipknot Singer and actress Melissa Joan Hart ( Sabrina teenage witch) were both vaccinated - notice how they are 2 separate individuals here.

it was still a little rough for the Slipknot Singer Melissa Joan Hart - obviously they forgot to put a comma between slipknot singer and melissa joan hart/ didnt write grammatically correct english

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FaceBagman
Lucky Planet said:

my goodness, he/she didnt say that the singer for slipknot was melissa joan hart.

well, the Slipknot Singer and actress Melissa Joan Hart ( Sabrina teenage witch) were both vaccinated - notice how they are 2 separate individuals here.

it was still a little rough for the Slipknot Singer Melissa Joan Hart - obviously they forgot to put a comma between slipknot singer and melissa joan hart/ didnt write grammatically correct english

I think it was just a joke.

I thought Melissa Joan Hart was the singer for Iron Maiden…

Anyway, a different site has put down all of the locations for the food stalls and I’m raring to go. I’m gonna assume that the spec map is 100% accurate so that I can begin plotting my attack plan?

Universal Orlando has opened the Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store - an immersive retail location designed to celebrate the upcoming 30th year of Horror, with themed rooms decked with specialty merchandise, a variety of unique treats, and more.

I think I read somewhere (might have even been earlier in this thread) that the game has been created by the same people who did the OG horror nights websites - and that makes me so happy as a fan to know that there is love and care going into this anniversary.