Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 143 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remembers what the latest time for Unmasking the Horrors was? I'm arriving on the 15 at night to go the 16, but let's say Dead and Co announced a tour and are making a stop here on the 15, and could change my flight to the 16 to arrive at 10:30 at MCO. I don't have a problem with doing UTH without seeing the houses first (which is what I usually do lol) but curious if arriving at Universal at like 12 is already too late for the last tour departure.

Anyone remembers what the latest time for Unmasking the Horrors was? I'm arriving on the 15 at night to go the 16, but let's say Dead and Co announced a tour and are making a stop here on the 15, and could change my flight to the 16 to arrive at 10:30 at MCO. I don't have a problem with doing UTH without seeing the houses first (which is what I usually do lol) but curious if arriving at Universal at like 12 is already too late for the last tour departure.

Too late for a 6 house tour, but you should be able to make the 3 house afternoon your.

Not saying it's out - but I think it would've been on sale already if they were planning on it. Weird year though, so who knows.

Agreed. They’re probably hoping that every butt through the gate buys a full price ticket, or multi night pass to help fill the gap from last year.

Wow, ok. Was not expecting that news today. Looks like I dont have to wear a mask outdoors tommorow! Anyways, what is everyone's thoughts on conga lines returning to houses? Especially with distancing already reducing to 3 feet, it's inevitable almost.

Reactions: ReelJustice
Wow, ok. Was not expecting that news today. Looks like I dont have to wear a mask outdoors tommorow! Anyways, what is everyone's thoughts on conga lines returning to houses? Especially with distancing already reducing to 3 feet, it's inevitable almost.

Unless things take a very unexpected turn for the worse, I fully expect conga lines to be in full effect. We’ll see.

I know it's still early to discuss this, but besides the two confirmed houses, are there any rumored houses or scare zones that folks are excited for?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.