Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 251 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the plausible guesses I can come up with for what's in Shrek:
  • Creepshow
  • Halloween III
  • Halloween Kills
  • Fear Street
  • Spiral
  • Silence of the Lambs
  • Willy's Wonderland
  • Exorcist (pls no)
  • WILD CARD: It's an original
If what was said is to be trusted, then none of these would actually be it because supposedly “what the house is” was never mentioned.

Again I’m not sure how credible our sourcing here is becoming but that’s what we’ve gathered. Seems like either insiders are getting a lot of conflicting information, or this is something they’re really trying to keep secret. (Or, alternatively, it’s still Halloween Kills or something and we’re being trolled lol)

Game of Thrones in Shrek, anybody?:dance:

It’s an original. Who wants to bet a butter beer?

You sure you wanna' do that? When nothing has even hinted at one.

Uhg… I’m probably going to regret this.

Hint… Clue… whatever you want to call it.

And yes, it’s for an IP.

Considering how Legacy is a lot more intrigued by the house going in Shrek NOW than what was originally planned, I think the answer is actually pretty clear. I gotta' say the route this house took to get here sounds most intriguing. It was an idea to happen, but it didn't happen for reasons I don't know or recall, but now it's actually happening and we're getting TCM on top of it.

If that's the case, I gotta' say I love how wonderfully bonkers this line-up is for an anniversary year. It doesn't feel like it's playing it safe, it's taking risks and going in unique directions. An GAWD, making my anticipated list is gonna' be such a pain, even with removing BoF and TF since I've already been through them!

We're in for a fun year, arn't we?

This isn't adding anything to the conversation right now and will just derail the thread.

While I know we want to discuss what's happening (counting down the hours till someone ties the news into them not releasing FFP somehow) it has been beaten to death throughout 2020 and in 2021. Please limit discussion of COVID-19 and any impacts it could have on the event to a minimum at this time as we just don't know what the future holds and it will just cause more fights than anything.

From 2020:

thankyou.

Reactions: Scibz
You sure you wanna' do that? When nothing has even hinted at one.

Considering how Legacy is a lot more intrigued by the house going in Shrek NOW than what was originally planned, I think the answer is actually pretty clear. I gotta' say the route this house took to get here sounds most intriguing. It was an idea to happen, but it didn't happen for reasons I don't know or recall, but now it's actually happening and we're getting TCM on top of it.

If that's the case, I gotta' say I love how wonderfully bonkers this line-up is for an anniversary year. It doesn't feel like it's playing it safe, it's taking risks and going in unique directions. An GAWD, making my anticipated list is gonna' be such a pain, even with removing BoF and TF since I've already been through them!

We're in for a fun year, arn't we?
What do think my hint is for? I said the hint is for an IP.

Reactions: Darko
What do think my hint is for? I said the hint is for an IP.

I know the hint was for an IP, the first part of my post was to Reesey who thinks it's an original.

What with the hate for the planted corn? I thought that was brilliant

As HHN and Hurricane history has shown, anytime HHN plants corn for anything. (Be it 2004's Field of Screams or Scarecrow: The Reaping), a hurricane comes through Orlando and wrecks it.

I know the hint was for an IP, the first part of my post was to Reesey who thinks it's an original.

As HHN and Hurricane history has shown, anytime HHN plants corn for anything. (Be it 2004's Field of Screams or Scarecrow: The Reaping), a hurricane comes through Orlando and wrecks it.

(edit - wait....oh crap it's an ip)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.