Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 268 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I hear chaos.. I think about Jack’s meaning to fear. Each icon had a word that I guess “described” them at 20. Jacks was chaos. I don’t know if jack is necessarily getting a house.. but maybe something with shadybrook?? Idk just fun speculating!

I'll pay someone in the know to pm and tell
me if it's halloween 3, and never tell a soul. just sit quiet and be excited waiting. lol

I think if a house turns into something, it will be game show based and therefore related to 'Run'

Although...

Could we be getting something related to Hollywood's Pandora house? It would be similar to one of Legacy's drafts (Ways of Misfortune) and could be connected to Legendary Truth.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: snayberry
They can use Mary. It just has to be under the form of Dr. Mary Agana
(as she's meant to appear in the Icons house).

Also, Legendary Truth isn't an IP. It's an original concept. Bloody Mary isn't an IP - Bobbi Weiner has just had a copyright in terms of certain usage and imagery of the myth.

That's like calling La Llorona an IP (in the way it came to us in HHN 23 - obvs could be an IP NOW).

Reactions: SeventyOne
It feels like from what Legacy has been hinting at, something was added and something was lost. It seems that something LT might be going into Shrek. But it also seems to me like a different original is being replaced by a last minute IP add. And from the way people are talking, it seems like the loss is going to upset some people. And the only original I can think of that would do that would be the icons house. And it was odd that they didn't just announce that house when they announced Jack. So that's my guess as to the bomb about to drop lol

It feels like from what Legacy has been hinting at, something was added and something was lost. It seems that something LT might be going into Shrek. But it also seems to me like a different original is being replaced by a last minute IP add. And from the way people are talking, it seems like the loss is going to upset some people. And the only original I can think of that would do that would be the icons house. And it was odd that they didn't just announce that house when they announced Jack. So that's my guess as to the bomb about to drop lol
There’s no way they’d drop icons on the 30th anniversary. If they dropped any house it would be toothfairy.

Status
Not open for further replies.