Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 269 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe it's a joke and the only changes are more info on scare zones and confirmation on the shrek house! soooo muccch..pressure (pours more coffee and chews nails)

With regard to houses, Eilish is still the only thing that’s been replaced.
With this little tidbit I’m assuming the “we’re sorry Orlando fans” thing on the spec map is just them joking around about how much stuff keeps changing. So I don’t think anything massive is being lost.

Unless losing Creepshow/HIII is a huge loss to you

5 Scare Zones:
  1. The Purge
  2. The Purge: Anarchy
  3. The Purge: Election Year
  4. The First Purge
  5. The Forever Purge
Roaming Hordes: Purge the series

Edit: My serious prediction for the "sorry" comment is that Seek & Destroy is NOT a Metallica zone. Also wouldn't be shocked to find out there's an 11th house or no house in Shrek, like it's been moved to the BMG theatre or something. Something about the comments of curious about Shrek and then hints about an IP that's not in Shrek doesn't seem to add up.

Last edited:
Does the Shrek house make sense for an anniversary year?
This post? I’m kinda talking about Exorcist but I’m really talking about Shrek.
I’m a huge fan of the show, think it would work extremely well as a house. It does an exceptional job of taking what we know from the original Exorcist and expanding the world in unexpected, fun ways. It’s one of those “dark horse” IPs I’d be extremely interested in (along with things like Penny Dreadful, True Blood, Channel Zero, etc.)

Reactions: captainryborg
Status
Not open for further replies.