Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 271 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the asterisk at the bottom starts with “truth is…” seems pretty on the nose for something they’re trying to keep secret
I think that was all done tongue-in-cheek. I for one am very excited. The sudden Exorcist rumor last Friday had me in a dark place. This is better than I ever could have hoped for. Some of us have never experienced Legendary Truth (with the exception of the Repository...)

If the new original house is Legendary Truth, i will be SO STOKED. My first HHN was 26, so unfortunately I missed the run of the different Legendary Truth fun. I've had serious FOMO after learning about the history of Legendary Truth.
Never got to experience the Wyandot Estate, so if it is them I'm quite stoked, especially since Legacy said it's at the top of their list currently.

They can use Mary. It just has to be under the form of Dr. Mary Agana
(as she's meant to appear in the Icons house).

Also, Legendary Truth isn't an IP. It's an original concept. Bloody Mary isn't an IP - Bobbi Weiner has just had a copyright in terms of certain usage and imagery of the myth.

That's like calling La Llorona an IP (in the way it came to us in HHN 23 - obvs could be an IP NOW).

Been a silent observer for quite some time now. Had to make an account just to ask, is this spoiler confirmed? I'm such a big fan of the content in this spoiler, I just had to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.