Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 272 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol aside from the panic, I haven’t really heard much about sCarey, any ideas on what the house may contain?
I’m fairly certain Afterlife isn’t in there. Most of the room names directly correlate to past house scenes or are somewhat obvious.

Scene names and likely probable houses (houses are speculated with little confirmation):
Civics Lesson - The Spawning
Cave and Hallway - Hive
In the House - Legendary Truth: Wyandot Estate
Upstairs - Dead End
Education - Orfanage (or new Skoolhouse scene)
Television - Bloodengutz
Deli - Leave it to Cleaver
A Cut Above - believed to be Slaughter Sinema (barbershop), but not super confident
Gate - Fairly big question mark. Generally believed to be either Scarepy or Hell(gate) based on some sort of vehicle sitting outside the exit.

The alleged line up

Past houses based in Carey, Ohio.

I'm assuming we'll see Leave it To Cleaver The Skoolhouse, Dead End, (Hopefully) Slaughter Sinema, maybe Wyandot, Spawning would be funny.
Past houses based in Carey, Ohio.

I'm assuming we'll see Leave it To Cleaver The Skoolhouse, Dead End, (Hopefully) Slaughter Sinema, maybe Wyandot, Spawning would be funny.
Slaughter Sinema having a part would be pretty cool!

Re: Mary, she's getting a scene in the Icons house right?

I continue to believe it's best to go into every house with completely blank expectations. Trying to directly picture how it will be can only lead to disappointment.

Reactions: Midnight Detective
Re: Mary, she's getting a scene in the Icons house right?

I continue to believe it's best to go into every house with completely blank expectations. Trying to directly picture how it will be can only lead to disappointment.
Indeed. I have a hard time picturing the sCarey house based on the scene-by-scene, but I am sure I will love it.

Indeed. I have a hard time picturing the sCarey house based on the scene-by-scene, but I am sure I will love it.

Yeah it's been one of my most anticipated but even with the rumored layout I still have no real idea how it's gonna go. The thing that would make the most sense with those scenes is some kind of connective tissue rooms in-between them like Sinema had.

So the website says that the TCM house will be based on the 1974 film as we mentioned, and nothing else. I wonder how different it'll be from the 2016 house.

Getting a full façade of the gas station halfway through the house or something would be neat. The original TCM one of my favorite movies ever, so I'm cool with them taking another stab at it.

• Love
Reactions: RoseBlight
What are the odds the the Sculders in the Spawning are now (or include) the creatures from Depths of Fear?
Depths of Fear didn’t take place in Carey, so very unlikely.
So the website says that the TCM house will be based on the 1974 film as we mentioned, and nothing else. I wonder how different it'll be from the 2016 house.

Getting a full façade of the gas station halfway through the house or something would be neat. The original TCM one of my favorite movies ever, so I'm cool with them taking another stab at it.
It’s extremely different. For one, this house is in a soundstage rather than a tent. Second, the full gas station is the facade, so that by itself is a pretty drastic change.

Depths of Fear didn’t take place in Carey, so very unlikely.

It’s extremely different. For one, this house is in a soundstage rather than a tent. Second, the full gas station is the facade, so that by itself is a pretty drastic change.
I figured there would be a couple changes considering it was in a soundstage LOL, just thinking aloud about the specifics.

Also, wow, really?! I don't suppose they shoved that house facade anywhere, then, yeah?

I figured there would be a couple changes considering it was in a soundstage LOL, just thinking aloud about the specifics.

Also, wow, really?! I don't suppose they shoved that house facade anywhere, then, yeah?
Wait the facade is the gas station confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.