Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as people trash JP Evilution, I wish I could have experienced that. I wish I could have done HHN in IOA in general, as weird as it would have been.
It wasn't weird at all, it was super dope and intimate

Evilution had a very cool Triceratops strobe effect as well as some fun scares

Granted, this was like the third time I went to HHN...so I remember the IOA years very fondly

IMO though, I'm glad it moved back as the IOA "thing" got pretty old quickly

And also the event is like four times as big lol

I haven't followed every post so excuse me if any of this is outdated.

Is it completely out of the realm of possibility that the Hollywood event doesn't happen and then they ship the rumored/ spotted H3 house to replace Billie?

Reactions: Kadath and reeseyNG

Is it completely out of the realm of possibility that the Hollywood event doesn't happen and then they ship the rumored/ spotted H3 house to replace Billie?
I think we actually discussed it and never really came to an answer. I wouldn't be surprised if we do get H3. At least it'll be interesting and not just Michael Meyers everywhere if it does happen.

As the park hasn't opened yet, I'd say yes but I know they are still planning this year - just planning a bit more different than usual.

BUT no - they wouldn't ship a house.

I think we actually discussed it and never really came to an answer. I wouldn't be surprised if we do get H3. At least it'll be interesting and not just Michael Meyers everywhere if it does happen.
If they do a Halloween 3 I would suspect them to do their own telling to add Michael in a few spots just to create synergy for Halloween kills. Also having merch with Michael and leatherface and Jack would be pretty dope!

Are you trying to say that you think these "insiders" know something Murdy doesn't? I don't want to put words in your mouth, but that's what it sounds like.
No, they just know the basics of the event when it was planned in 2020, but I think I should hold my tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.